Politics And Comey takes the stand...

Remove this Banner Ad

It's stuffed and amateur and an abuse of position. It wont get him impeached untill they find evidence that he is personally linked.
No evidence for impeachment will not stop the DNC from calling for it
The Russia,Russia,Russia narrative has nothing behind it but is still the first thing out of any Dem near a microphone

The ABC must be disappointed that they gave all those hours to seeing Trump be vindicated and Comey destroy himself and prove to everybody that He is a political animal, when they thought it would be all over red rover .

"I didn't want to die on that hill!" LOL. Where were his notes then? He was taking notes to cover his arse as He was acting not ethically leaving the Trump / Russian investigation out there.

The Russia,Russia,Russia narrative has nothing behind it but is still the first thing out of any Dem near a microphone
As opposed to "muh emails."

Maybe ask them about Seth Rich....That seems to shut em up quick smart.

Anyone who believes a word out of Comey's mouth really is naive.

The ABC must be disappointed that they gave all those hours to seeing Trump be vindicated and Comey destroy himself and prove to everybody that He is a political animal, when they thought it would be all over red rover .

"I didn't want to die on that hill!" LOL. Where were his notes then? He was taking notes to cover his arse as He was acting not ethically leaving the Trump / Russian investigation out there.

The big takeaways for me was that Comey didn't want to deal with Trump, and Trump didn't want Comey making his presidency all about Comey - which he did the presidential campaign (which became all about Comey at times). I don't know if that testimony was evidence of Comey destroying himself, because I mostly thought he spoke well, but, throughout the testimony it become clear that Comey was always acting in Comey's interests (which no doubt frustrated Trump). Things like leaking, and leaving a Trump meeting and demanding not to deal with the president - no doubt show an authenticity lacking in Comey. I think if Trump can get through this relatively unscathed - which I think it looking likely - then he will be better off. Comey would have just made Trumps time as president about James Comey. Trump could see that. Dismissing Comey will make Trump's life easier in the long term IMO.

Speaking of Seth rich ,
Video Emerges of Seth Rich Questioning Ballot Integrity

Then there is Shawn Lucas

On July 3, attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, helped serve the DNC with a lawsuit claiming then-DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz “rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton.”

The complaint was served before Wasserman Schultz resigned amid the Wikileaks email scandal on July 24.

Less than one month after he helped serve the lawsuit, Lucas’ girlfriend found him dead in his bathroom.

Beverly Ann Fields, chief of staff at the Washington, D.C., Medical Examiner’s office, told WND, “The cause and manner of death for decedent [Shawn] Lucas are still pending.”

Bet he was your favourite American when he was criticising Hillary.

This has been politically damaging for Trump but will fall short of being enough for impeachment. Unless there's something else there, we might just have to continue on this ride for a little longer.

Comey was talking about Russian interference and influence in the US election, but his letter to Congress in the weeks leading up to the election saying Clinton was under investigation, only to retract it days before the election, had a far greater influence I think than anything during the entire sordid campaign. By revealing that an individual (no less a Presidential candidate) was under investigation in such a public manner was unethical, broke protocol and should have been grounds for dismissal alone. That he was later fired by Trump seems somewhat poetic justice.

Comey was talking about Russian interference and influence in the US election, but his letter to Congress in the weeks leading up to the election saying Clinton was under investigation, only to retract it days before the election, had a far greater influence I think than anything during the entire sordid campaign. By revealing that an individual (no less a Presidential candidate) was under investigation in such a public manner was unethical, broke protocol and should have been grounds for dismissal alone. That he was later fired by Trump seems somewhat poetic justice.

There's more to it than that. Under the advice of AG Loretta Lynch he originally called it an "open matter" despite there being an actual investigation open. When the "meeting on the tarmac" between Lynch and Bill Clinton came to light and the fact the Democrats were using the same language to downplay the accusations, pointing to Lynch's bias or even potential compromise; he felt he created a duty to correct, hence the letter.

Now, seeing the chaos and mayhem that caused; When Trump asked him to "lift the cloud" by confirming to the public that Trump isn't currently under investigation nor has ever been under investigation in regards to Russia, Comey neglected to do so. Citing the fact that it's still an ongoing investigation and the potential scope of the investigation could in fact reach Trump at some point, which then creates a duty to correct; the timing of which can not be controlled. Understandably he sidestepped the issue completely, lest he be thrown into creating a similar situation again.

Trump on the other hand clearly sees the fact that the media and large portions of the population believing him to be under investigation and potentially some sort of Russian agent is hurting his ability to lead. So when Comey refused (in a timely manner) to publicly confirm the information that everyone except the public knew; he fired him, citing the Russian investigation as the reason.

At least that's the course of events I've been able to glean from all these hearings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet he was your favourite American when he was criticising Hillary.

This has been politically damaging for Trump but will fall short of being enough for impeachment. Unless there's something else there, we might just have to continue on this ride for a little longer.

Oh really?

You mean my defense of his having been stuck between a rock & a hard place over the HRC e-mail scandal?

No one with an ounce of common sense.....Nor the ability to think for themselves, beyond the MSM's manufacturing consent.....Swallows the Russian guff.

Enough with the partisan nonsense Jack.

Oh dear !

Proof That James Comey Misled the Senate Intelligence Committee

In his written testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, James Comey made a point of saying that he wrote memoranda documenting all of his conversations with Donald Trump, something he didn’t feel compelled to do regarding his (very few) conversations with Barack Obama. In his appearance before the committee, Comey broadened this claim to include President George W. Bush, under whom he served as Deputy Attorney General.

But ,

A sharp-eyed reader pointed out that, as it happens, Comey has left behind an account of that meeting with President Bush. It is recounted in Angler, a book-length attack on Dick Cheney by Barton Gellman. Comey was one of Gellman’s chief sources.

Angler includes a description of Comey’s meeting with Bush that obviously came from Comey. It is strikingly similar to Comey’s description of his critical meeting with Donald Trump in his written Intelligence Committee testimony.

It's pretty funny how when Flynn gets sacked it's all hip hip hooray, but when Comey goes....Something HRC & the Dems were screaming for over her E-mail scandal.....Then it's all a Russian conspiracy.

My, my.....The MSM really do spin things any which way they can to suit their BS nonsense narratives.....LOL.

It's pretty funny how when Flynn gets sacked it's all hip hip hooray, but when Comey goes....Something HRC & the Dems were screaming for over her E-mail scandal.....Then it's all a Russian conspiracy.

My, my.....The MSM really do spin things any which way they can to suit their BS nonsense narratives.....LOL.
That's definitely spin to suit a narrative!

hahaha

Comey-Pussy.jpeg

What investigation was Flynn in charge of?

The similarities between Kennedy and Trump are remarkable.

Trump used the mob to get concrete for his buildings. Kennedy used them in Chicago to win the election.

Trophy wife. check
Perfect hair. check

Both set up back channel communications with the Russians.

Both are misogynist.
Trump screwed Hilary. Kennedy screwed Marilyn.

At various stages of their presidency, both leaders completely lost their heads.

Trump sacked the FBI director. Kennedy sacked the CIA chief.
Trump sacked Russian prostitutes. Kennedy sacked anything with two **** and a heartbeat.

And both men had a secretary called Lincoln.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back