Discussion And it begins.... Campaign time.

Remove this Banner Ad

fumbler's offishel campaign promises.

Firstly I would like to thank all of the people's out there in the land of Sweets, I fumbler along with JackNah_8 and my pet Dolphin..... will combine to be the mightiest Admin persons ever.

Now we reveal what we have in store for all you sub humans.

- Not to steal John Edwards thunder, but we promise that the blind will be able to see the new Avatar movie before it's released.
- We will veto any okeydoke7 post that is more than a average cooney Go team post.
- We aim to add outlandish taxes to every team for any inactive player and team who wear green.
- Anyone that associates themselves with any race, colour or multi-gender will have to apply for the SFA after I am not admin any longer.
- All Wonders and Demons premierships will be wiped from record.
- Any player in the Hall of Fame to have played less games than fumbler will forfeit their award.
- All players with an underscore in their title like JackNah_8’s will be granted indemnity from any and all **** ups.
- Also I would like to permit players playing for any team they like at anytime they want. As long as my mum says it's ok.
- Any and all players known as philreich will fall under the stupid posting rule and will be forced to stand nude in front of the Dragons Clubhouse with a sandwich board advertising that one size fits all.
We don’t like your jokes phil, your dumb jokes are lame as.

Lastly we would also like to set up a task force to end the Gumbies and Royals shitness. Things like street crime, drugs, Bridges and Green Tea, will be looked at to see if they have anything to do with their shitness. We can help these sides be less s**t by banding together and forcing them out of the SFA poste haste.

I fumbler am your Admin guy with my mates in tow.

Gauntlet has been thrown The Jesus
Cloud_
The Filth Wizard
Cadaver

Last edited:

Firstly I would like to thank all of the people's out there in the land of Sweets, I fumbler along with JackNah_8 and my pet Dolphin..... will combine to be the mightiest Admin persons ever.

Not to steal John Edwards thunder, but we promise that the blind will be able to see the new Avatar movie before it's released.
We will veto any okeydoke7 post that is more than a average cooney Go team post.
We aim to add outlandish taxes to every team for any inactive player and team who wear green.
Anyone that associates themselves with any race, colour or multi-gender will have to apply for the SFA after I am not admin any longer.
All Wonders and Demons premierships will be wiped from record.
Any player in the Hall of Fame to have played less games than fumbler will forfeit their award.
All players with an underscore in their title like JackNah_8’s will be granted indemnity from any and all **** ups.
Also I would like to permit players playing for any team they like at anytime they want. As long as my mum says it's ok.
Any and all players known as philreich will fall under the stupid posting rule and will be forced to stand nude in front of the Dragons Clubhouse with a sandwich board advertising that one size fits all.

Lastly we would also like to set up a task force to end the Gumbies and Royals shitness. Things like street crime, drugs, Bridges and Green Tea, will be looked at to see if they have anything to do with their shitness. We can help these sides be less s**t by banding together and forcing them out of the SFA poste haste.

Sorry BRAB but my support for you has just been usurped!
fumbler and JackNah_8 for King and Queen of Moom... oops, the Sweet FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Not to steal John Edwards thunder, but we promise that the blind will be able to see the new Avatar movie before it's released.
- We will veto any okeydoke7 post that is more than a average cooney Go team post.
- We aim to add outlandish taxes to every team for any inactive player and team who wear green.
- Anyone that associates themselves with any race, colour or multi-gender will have to apply for the SFA after I am not admin any longer.
- Any player in the Hall of Fame to have played less games than fumbler will forfeit their award.
- All players with an underscore in their title like JackNah_8’s will be granted indemnity from any and all **** ups.
- Also I would like to permit players playing for any team they like at anytime they want. As long as my mum says it's ok.
- Any and all players known as philreich will fall under the stupid posting rule and will be forced to stand nude in front of the Dragons Clubhouse with a sandwich board advertising that one size fits all.

Cloud_
The Filth Wizard
Cadaver
As a swinging voter fumbler will you match JT_the_Man promise of **** Tuesday and **** Thursday?

This is ******* awesome. Top this JT_the_Man
Does he have T**ty Tuesdays? No. Do I have T**ty Tuesdays? Yes.

I am also willing to ban all posters who post s**t with 20+ full stops at the end of the sentence, and anyone who claims to be 15.

Cloud_
The Filth Wizard
Cadaver
I would also like to point out that fumbler is clearly avoiding the competition by not tagging me, the leader of the poll, in this thread.

I forgot to tell you, I won't be around rd 14 because French Open starts around that date.
Actually you did tell me - I feel uncomfortable voting somebody in as admin if they possess a poor memory.

Cloud_
The Filth Wizard
Cadaver

What is your policy on retired campaigners? Do I get a grog pension like was promised in my dream? :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back