Discussion And it begins.... Campaign time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be 15, no one that’s an adult makes up stuff like that.

I’ll get rid of that s**t for sure when I’m crowned King ofMoomba
Dear fumler,

I find your obsession with age a little disconcerting. Is there something you'd like to share with the group that you need to confess?

We are in a safe place here and don't judge.

Kind regards,
WFL

Dear fumler,

I find your obsession with age a little disconcerting. Is there something you'd like to share with the group that you need to confess?

We are in a safe place here and don't judge.

Kind regards,
WFL

Thank you for your input consumer, resident or homeless junkie. We consider all feed back and treat it with the utmost respect. We have got one of the night cleaners to sort through our mail for us. I usually just toss everything as it is time consuming reading all the positive responses to my future policies.

Also I would like to applaud you for maintaining Wise Guy Sam s shtick.

Your future leader
Fumbler OSFA

Thank you for your input consumer, resident or homeless junkie. We consider all feed back and treat it with the utmost respect. We have got one of the night cleaners to sort through our mail for us. I usually just toss everything as it is time consuming reading all the positive responses to my future policies.

Also I would like to applaud you for maintaining Wise Guy Sam s shtick.

Your future leader
Fumbler OSFA
Dear @fumler,

A shredder will destroy the evidence #nojudgement

Kind regards,
WFL

It’s almost here, like hot cross buns in September

Dude, sad to say I think you were DOA.

While you are a genuinely shitty turd of an admin candidate, you were less of a genuinely shitty turd than the rest of the field.

Especially The Jesus . He eats a pie with a knife and fork FFS!!!

Dude, sad to say I think you were DOA.

While you are a genuinely shitty turd of an admin candidate, you were less of a genuinely shitty turd than the rest of the field.

Especially The Jesus . He eats a pie with a knife and fork FFS!!!

He's persona sure likes to gobble some dick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back