and, on the other hand , we have 'li-lo' lewis

Remove this Banner Ad

goodie.red.shoe

Draftee
Mar 3, 2001
lewis is a truley natural footie player ,but really lets himself down too often.Ok ,he has carried injuries, but there is no excuse for his 'casual' (lazy) attitude and poor option taking.If he wants to be a media star then he should bugger off and give a young player a chance.Give me a less talented player with heart (luff) anytime.
I have noticed ,however, this year he looks better and is playing harder. BUT he tends to do this and goes missing when the going gets tough.Am i being too hard?

No, you are not being too hard at all.

I find him a most frustrating footballer. He's lazy and has a casual attitude to his footy that really infuriates me at times. I've lost count of the times he has missed an easy shot at goal at a time in the match when we really needed a six-pointer.

I've lost count of the times he has given a hospital handpass to a team mate, or simply handballed the pill straight at the opposition, or fallen on the ground when he shopuld be on his feet taking a mark. etc etc on it goes, I could sit and type all day on the subject of Dale Lewis and his lapses in concentration.

But to be fair - he has had a shocking run with injuries over the last few years and now he has broken an arm again.

Looking at it in reality - this was his last season anyway, so I think he should announce his retiremnet now and give the club a chance to promote a kid from the rookie list to give him a chance of playing some good senior footy this season.

we have a couple of great youngsters at the moment - lets give one of them a chance and wave goodbye to Lewis.

cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back