Universal Love And so it is Christmas.......

It's been a beast of a year and it seems determined to wring as much misery as possible right up until the very end.

We had just got out of lockdown when I had a serious fall while playing tennis; I fractured my arm and ruptured a tendon and was relatively helpless for a few weeks (which made me feel like I was back in lockdown). Six weeks later I'm much improved but still have a way to go.
This was not in my 'come-out' plans at all!

It's been a year of enforced self-reflection, inactivity, isolation, and one disappointment after another.
And crazy cooking competitions!
For many it's been extremely lonely and, for all of us, challenging, and now plans are being disrupted yet again with the 'Sydney' situation

My heart goes out to everyone who may miss out on sharing Christmas with family and friends. (I was lucky - my daughter managed to get back on Friday night)
And to all our overseas BF family
It's been such a long time since we've been able to gather together from all parts of the country.

So let's count our blessings and try to find some peace and goodwill in amongst all this chaos, and feel gratitude for what we are able to do.

Happy Christmas everyone.
I hope you all manage to share the joy and happiness of being with loved ones on the day - let's raise the vibration of the planet with loads of laughter and merriment and good cheer

And may the new year bring healing to all and the freedom to live our own lives in peace and joy and harmony.

Hugs 💞

And may the Pies do us proud

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m not one for Xmas celebrations.
But this year we really need it.
But please be Covid Safe. Keep sanitising, keep distancing, mask up in crowds.
And don’t think you shouldn’t do any of these things even with close family.
Every Xmas party should have hand sanitiser on the table. Every handshake should be followed with a pump of the sanitiser.
Its not that hard and it may just save the life of a close one.
Happy season of joy.

So sorry to hear about your injury MG. What a horrible thing to happen. I’ve been wondering where you were and I guess now I know!

I hope you have a great Christmas with your family.

Happy festive season to all of you.

To all of those who've had cause to disagree with me throughout this absurd year, I hope that the holiday season gives you ample occasion to reflect upon your waywardness and arrive at your senses.

To all of those who have liked any of my posts over the harrowing months, I request that you partner each 'like', 'love' or 'laugh' you've given with $1. It won't make me much richer, and you'll be somewhat poorer, but we'll all feel better about ourselves.

Be safe, or be reckless with style.

Xox.

jonmacTrag

Premiership Player
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
To all those forcefully separated from your families you have my heartfelt sympathy and good wishes. Those of us older ones who have outlived most of our close families and friends are only too aware how precious they are in our lives now they are gone.
To those that have their friends and loved ones close, treasure them for in the end they are the one constant in our lives.
Enjoy this family time to the fullest and charge up your batteries, we haven't seen the last of the troubles yet and we will need our best will and efforts to prevail.

Merry Christmas, Magpie Girl. Sorry to hear of your injury. I am not a big fan of Christmas. One day is not going to in any way salvage what has been lost this year. But for those of you for whom Christmas bring joy, I wish you the most enjoyable time.
I hope you have a happy time sharing the day with friends TGG.
It may not salvage the year but it augers well for new beginnings.
Just the fact that we are able to is reason for celebration

ps Are we ever going to have that glass of wine? 😊

So sorry to learn you've hurt yourself MG

I wish you a speedy recovery and for everyone a safe, happy, and inspired Xmas.

surfer1

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2006
coogee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
parramatta
It's been a beast of a year and it seems determined to wring as much misery as possible right up until the very end.

We had just got out of lockdown when I had a serious fall while playing tennis; I fractured my arm and ruptured a tendon and was relatively helpless for a few weeks (which made me feel like I was back in lockdown). Six weeks later I'm much improved but still have a way to go.

It's been a year of enforced self-reflection, inactivity, isolation, and one disappointment after another.
For many it's been extremely lonely and, for all of us, challenging, and now plans are being disrupted yet again with the 'Sydney' situation

My heart goes out to everyone who may miss out on sharing Christmas with family and friends. (I was lucky - my daughter managed to get back on Friday night)
It's been such a long time since we've been able to gather together from all parts of the country.

So let's count our blessings and try to find some peace and goodwill in amongst all this chaos, and feel gratitude for what we are able to do.

I hope you all manage to share the joy and happiness of being with loved ones on the day - let's raise the vibration of the planet with loads of laughter and merriment and good cheer

And may the new year bring healing to all and the freedom to live our own lives in peace and joy and harmony.

Hugs 💞

Thank you ❤❤

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Merry Christmas fellow Magpies. Hope you all can get to celebrate the day with family, and have a day of enjoyment and laughter, and for one day at least, forget the horror of the year 2020 has been.
Keep safe, stay sanitised and if need to mask up. Enjoy your Christmas everyone and look forward to seeing us all discussing the Pies in 2021.....🎄🎄🎅🎅

Magnanimous

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Happy festive period Magpie people.
Be good to put this crazy year in the rear view mirror and head into 2021 with new hopes and some major change on the horizon.

Hope everyone has a good break with loved ones and look forward to sharing the roller coaster ride shortly with you all.

Floreat Pica

johncitizen

Cancelled
May 22, 2006
Thailand
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool

Hugs 💞

Get well soon Magpie girl. Same to you and everyone else here. Hugs back ❤

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
Merry Xmas all after feeling so down the entire year having lost my job i found a job i thoroughly enjoy 2 weeks before xmas and couldn't be happier.

Hope you all find the happiness ive found after this year from hell.

Lets have a strong 2021 and long live the woodsmen.

Shade

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Thankyou Collingwood supporters on here for helping me stay sane this unbelievable year. I look on here every day.
2 members of my family died this year, along with a series of really crappy incidents, but i still made it to all 8 Collingwood games in Queensland, so there was something good to look back on.
As long as i live, when February/ March comes around the football will be back and everything is ok.
I love the game and love Collingwood.

Oct 4, 2015
The Black & White Lodge
AFL Club
Collingwood
Merry Xmas to all, even Carlton supporters.

IMG_0186.JPG

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too everyone on this board, wishing you all a great Christmas with lots of fun and enjoyment
Stay safe and hopefully we can look forward to a better year
Merry Christmas

Eggnog for everyone, plus a dash of bundy rum.

Back