Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why did I cite you? I knew you didn’t make comment on deaths in custody, but it’s drawing a parallel of where agenda driven activists effectively lie and ignore data that does exist.

Well done for restating the limitations and logic jumps that I clearly stated I had to make in my content.
Well done on avoiding any comment on the parts that you don’t like.

Cherry picking level is elite.

This is why it is hard to take you seriously, or anyone else who ignores things that may change or challenge their view.

That’s called a bigot.

I am very happy to have my view changed if there is compelling evidence.

Any argument that claims, due to identitity factors you assume about me, I am unable to understand, is racist or any other “ist” you can pick depending on the identity factor you’re choosing.

Requiring compelling evidence to form or change an opinion is scientific and is the opposite of being a “ist”.

If there was a reputable study that had data on police resources spent on missing persons, and it showed an unexplainable difference for indigenous vs. others with similar attributes aside from indigenous statuses, then I would conclude racism is a significant factor driving the decisions being made to generate different outcomes.

If that study existed and showed, like deaths in custody and the very limited missing person data I found, that outcomes for indigenous are very similar to non-indigenous with similar attributes, would you accept racism isn’t a major factor?
Again, just deflecting . Citing something completely irrelevant just to put me down Then play the victim when your called out. Deaths in custody is not the topic!!

There is no connection between deaths in custody and the investigations of missing children, end of story . You are drawing such a long bow yet you dismiss a policeman with direct field experience commenting on this specific case. This is what is ridiculous .

Be consistent, you demand facts then waffle on about the vaguest connections being relevant. Makes no sense!!

Highlighting you nonsensical approach is not being as bigot, you shutting down discussion on the missing aboriginal children not getting the same policing because you want info that is not available when blind Freddy can see remote communities do not get any of the same quality of services the rest of Australia gets, that is bigotry.

Let me know when you want to discuss Ms Franklins on point comment regarding missing aboriginal children not getting the same police involvement as white kids. I won’t hold my breathe.

Lampers

Club Legend
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Again, just deflecting . Citing something completely irrelevant just to put me down Then play the victim when your called out. Deaths in custody is not the topic!!

There is no connection between deaths in custody and the investigations of missing children, end of story . You are drawing such a long bow yet you dismiss a policeman with direct field experience commenting on this specific case. This is what is ridiculous .

Be consistent, you demand facts then waffle on about the vaguest connections being relevant. Makes no sense!!

Highlighting you nonsensical approach is not being as bigot, you shutting down discussion on the missing aboriginal children not getting the same policing because you want info that is not available when blind Freddy can see remote communities do not get any of the same quality of services the rest of Australia gets, that is bigotry.

Let me know when you want to discuss Ms Franklins on point comment regarding missing aboriginal children not getting the same police involvement as white kids. I won’t hold my breathe.

Waffle, waffle. Bring facts, not feelings.

If you are as passionate as you claim, do the research and have it peer reviewed by someone without a preconceived agenda. That probably conforms too much to something or another I guess.

On Jesinta’s comments she didn’t have the courage of her convictions to keep up… did she feel losing some followers and sponsors was more important than overt racism? I pay it as much notice, in the absence of any evidence, as I do any unqualified white girl who grew up in financial privilege and with the privilege of confirming with conventional white beauty standards.

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Waffle, waffle. Bring facts, not feelings.

If you are as passionate as you claim, do the research and have it peer reviewed by someone without a preconceived agenda. That probably conforms too much to something or another I guess.

On Jesinta’s comments she didn’t have the courage of her convictions to keep up… did she feel losing some followers and sponsors was more important than overt racism? I pay it as much notice, in the absence of any evidence, as I do any unqualified white girl who grew up in financial privilege and with the privilege of confirming with conventional white beauty standards.
More deflection. Your a joke , do the research and have it power reviewed?? :tearsofjoy:
This is chat forum for discussion , if you dont like the discussion about the inequality of about missing aboriginals and how the police respond just move on and let the discussion flow.

I offered an experienced policemen’s opinion on this specific topic and you just dismissed it without any justifiable reason then you make outrageous connections of issues that are not even related to this then get all sooky when you get questioned about them. The hypocrisy is amazing.

Now your going to attack Ms Franklin , hahaha. You are seriously weak.

She DID have the courage of her convictions to keep up. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: She followed up with another post 2 days later . Do you resaearch!!!!

They also added the comments again from the detective With 34 years experience , think he may have a better idea than a bigot like yourself. Does it hurt to read what you choose to believe is false???

“I understand what Jesinta was saying, that it’s important that all victims get the same response,” said Mr Jubelin.

“I have to say in the past, with Bowraville, that it was clear to me that because the victims were Aboriginal, and also socio-economic factors come into play, that they were in the lower socio-economic group, that they didn’t get the resources supplied initially. The ramifications of which play out to this day.”

Bowraville refers to the deaths of three children that occurred over five months from September 1990 to February 1991 in Bowraville, NSW. All three victims were Indigenous, and all disappeared from the same street after parties in Bowraville’s Aboriginal community. Police believe all three were killed by the same person.

Offer some facts that show aboriginals get equal treatment when the children go missing????? Still waiting for this. :tearsofjoy:

Let me know when you want to discuss Ms Franklins on point comment regarding missing aboriginal children not getting the same police involvement as white kids. I won’t hold my breathe. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not even the majority of 'white' children that go missing get the kind of coverage Cleo's abduction got.

Wosh

Admin
May 27, 2007
Bluestone Station
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
#SFAKoalas
I doubt anyone in here knows or even cares what this thread was supposed to be about. I’ll get to reading it and trying to clean it up eventually…maybe.
In the meantime we have relevant boards and threads for different topics all over BF, try to use them for their intended purpose. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad