Andrew Brayshaw’s bloodied Fremantle Dockers jumper raises vital funds for charity

Remove this Banner Ad

Gimme the Fyfe

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-05 Andrew Brayshaw’s bloodied derby jumper raises vital funds for charity.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-05 Andrew Brayshaw’s bloodied derby jumper raises vital funds for charity.png
    604.6 KB · Views: 226

It's time to move on. I think I will have to change my sig soon. That kid is in danger of being defined by this one second of madness by an opposition player, not by his own career. This would be a good time to draw a line in the sand and not mention it again.

No, Scott is a Crows fan. He collects all sorts of memorabilia and this was purchased at a fund raising auction for ovarian cancer. He would definitely not be honouring Gaff, quite the contrary.
Agreed , very strange. Is it raising funds for a cowards punch campaign ? An eagles fan probably bought it as a trophy of their hero Gaff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time to move on. I think I will have to change my sig soon. That kid is in danger of being defined by this one second of madness by an opposition player, not by his own career. This would be a good time to draw a line in the sand and not mention it again.
It's ok Square Peg. It's just part of the legend. He came back from it in the last half of the season. Gagf didn't I might add.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back