Opinion Andrew Brayshaw For Captain 2023

Unleash The Bull?

• Yes

• No

• Serrong

• Alex Pearce

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular opinion, but I would love Moose to stay captain when Fyfe steps down and give Andy and Caleb a bit more time being leaders but not having to shoulder the main burden. Want both to be able to concentrate on their games for a bit longer.
Excellent opinion and I have mentioned it previously. Brayshaw and Serong are obviously captaincy material but I'd like them to keep focussing on their game. Just give it a year or two. Whoever is captain is hardly going to be the difference between winning and losing. They both lead by example on field anyway, whether they are an "official" captain or not.

With Fyfe it’s transactional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please enlighten me to how you know this...or is this another one of those "Its understood" tripes that get thrown around on here.

The Fyfe Brand was a cash cow for the club that sold merch and put fans in the stands. He carried the team for years on broken shoulders and broken legs.

He could've tucked tail and run like Neale did but he stayed to help navigate the rebuild.

He deserves a lot more respect than he seems to get on here these days.

Please enlighten me to how you know this...or is this another one of those "Its understood" tripes that get thrown around on here.

The Fyfe Brand was a cash cow for the club that sold merch and put fans in the stands. He carried the team for years on broken shoulders and broken legs.

He could've tucked tail and run like Neale did but he stayed to help navigate the rebuild.

He deserves a lot more respect than he seems to get on here these days.
There cant possibly be any other club champion that cops as much stick from their supporters like Fyfe cops. It's unreal

There cant possibly be any other club champion that cops as much stick from their supporters like Fyfe cops. It's unreal
Hird obviously but he did it to himself.

What did Fyfe ever do wrong? The dodgy hair he had for a few years?

He's given his all, every inch of his being to Freo. I don't get it either.

Hird obviously but he did it to himself.

What did Fyfe ever do wrong? The dodgy hair he had for a few years?

He's given his all, every inch of his being to Freo. I don't get it either.

This didn't help with the blue collar, salt of the earth types...

1536987827368_GA51R14Q1.1-0.jpg

This didn't help with the blue collar, salt of the earth types...

1536987827368_GA51R14Q1.1-0.jpg
Looking good! I honestly couldn't care less about what players get up to in their private life, unless it is something illegal.

I mean, are Collingwood players not allowed to go to the dentist?

Looking good! I honestly couldn't care less about what players get up to in their private life, unless it is something illegal.

I mean, are Collingwood players not allowed to go to the dentist?

And if they are doing something illegal as long as they aren't hurting anyone other than themselves I still don't care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end there. Brayshaw will lead them to a premiership.

Ross isnt normally flippant with his words, unless of course he's intoxicated at a Christmas party....

Ross is still the boss.
A lot of ex coaches can be salty for a few years after being showed the door.
Rossy still has a place in his purple heart 💜..

Alex Pearce captain for a couple of years and then Serong for me.

I'm happy either way....I think Andy would be exceptional and can handle the extra 'heat' of Captain responsibilities; but I'd assume they'll go with Pearce for now and transition into one of Andy or Caleb in a few years time. But....having said that, the Dockers have been making some big, radical moves of late/latter years......so who knows.

Back