Opinion Andrew Brayshaw For Captain 2023

Unleash The Bull?

• Yes

• No

• Serrong

• Alex Pearce

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm for it. I think it's time to move forward in that manner, I've enjoyed Fyfe as Captain but I feel that call is the right one. Not opposed to Pearce being it for a year as a transitional one either, but prefer it just to straight out be Andy now :)

I actually wouldn't be against Pearce being captain for a year before Andy and or Serong. Don't rule out Serong just yet
Not a bad idea but then we are one injury away from being captainless for another season.

Barra votes no.... interesting.
Interesting to see so many people echoing the same thing about Caleb's leadership skills. For me it has to be co-captains with Andy for VC at the minimum.

Caleb Serong is the one who sets the culture on field. Watch him if you're at the game tonight, he will be the one that gets up to the team and revs them up, congratulates them, stands up for them, etc.

It's almost entirely behind and between play, but it's always there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe isn't playing enough to be captain imo. Nothing against him though.

Pearce id like to see as captain short term. Long term Brayshaw with Serong as part of his leadership team with Peace.

Those three appear to be strong leaders.

Fyfe needs to get body right. I would be making a change though it wouldn't surprise me if Alex Pearce has it for 2-3 years just because he isn't a midfielder touching it 30 times a game doesn't mean he isn't a leader.

I think a lot of stuff behind the scenes we don't see where the Moose leads the way.

We are very spoilt

I’m not sure who I’d take, but seeing Serong hate WCE last night as much as we do, decency bias says Serong.

I’m actually ok for co-captains on this one, which I’ve never been a fan of previous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lot of respect for Serong

The reality is if Fyfe stays captain we lose players due to his salary.
Captains have to be close to the highest paid at the club.
Fyfe at his best was worth over a million a year, but alas his best was a few
years ago.
He has missed so much footy, and the midfield has stood up without him.
If we want to win a premiership in my eyes is not the answer.
Brayshaw, Serong are leading the charge, and even when he came back he
didn’t show leadership in any capacity.
I think he could play longer without the responsibility, and actually freshen
him up to work on his game.

Serong is pure passion, Brayshaw is the one your family likes. Id be happy with either.
Brayshaw leads from the front with his sheer will to win. He gets to every contest and slogs his guts out every week. He’s the kind of guy that says - watch me, this is how it’s done. Follow my lead and we’ve got this covered.
And yes, I agree, Serong is pure passion. Still think Andy just, by a close-shaved whisker.

Back