Andrew Browne.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's great isn't he. Throws himself in. I loved it when he threw himself into that one on one contest on the wing in the 3rd or 4th quarter. He is a big lad, so good to see him throwing his weight around. He's only going to get better too !!

Really liking big Browney, nothing special about him at all but by christ does he leave everything out on the field!

Will never be a superstar but is great workhorse to have around the club as backup!

Can't fault his effort thats for sure and I've been surprised how much he's come on. He's still only 20 I think. Could become very solid player. Has'nt been in the full time environment very long so all the best to him. Met him when he got drafted very modest young man.

big angus graham will have trouble pushing his way back in the team. great effort by browne. he unlike angus actually looks like he is having a red hot dip. angus looked a little lazy when he was playing. could be a good thing for our club to have the two men battling it out. will only make them better players and heaps more competitive

i believe he is out of contract i may stand to be corrected though. should definatley look at him if we can get him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Browne played a really great game last night, he is the kind of player that you know will be in contest if he is near the ball, such a huge change from previous years.

Well done Browne, you can definitely hold your head high

Sorry to say but this guy will cut it against mobile ruckmam, he trys but thats just not enough. Our midfield also needs help with a good ruckman, we need to draft most likely have to trade and target someone. With a good ruckman Tigers will jump around 5th to 8th on ladder.

Look, the kid tries and he's only 20 (Leuenbeurger was pretty poor his first 3-4 years) - but let's not kid ourselves that last night's game was anything special. Leuenbeurger slaughtered him in the ruck and was far more effective around the ground. I also didn't see Browne take any big marks. Ok, he threw his body around - that's what I would exepct any ruckman to do - hell, it's what every player should do.

I'm not getting the same vibes that most of you here are.

Browne may develop into a top ruckman (repeat - he's a big kid, only 20) - but if we get the opportunity to trade for a ready-made at season's end, we should look very, very closely. I still think Vickery is 2-3 years away from being a first ruck.

Normally i reserve my judgement on young players as they can look ordinary early in their career but wen they r so devoid of skill and so unco 99per cent of the time they dont overcome this with maturity even wen they hav the right mental attitude wich browne does hav, so sorry to the browne lovers he highly unlikely to make it so we should bite the bullet and get rid of him soon as just another who is a waste of time keeping.

what i really like about Browney is he can clunk a mark , god love big Gus but he looks like he's trying to swat a fly when he goes for a mark and generally looks anything but taking one

Yeah he's taken half a dozen really good overhead marks in his 9 games. Half a dozen more than Graham :D
I want to see Browne start timing his jump in the ruck contests and also get more height with his leap :thumbsu:

Normally i reserve my judgement on young players as they can look ordinary early in their career but wen they r so devoid of skill and so unco 99per cent of the time they dont overcome this with maturity even wen they hav the right mental attitude wich browne does hav, so sorry to the browne lovers he highly unlikely to make it so we should bite the bullet and get rid of him soon as just another who is a waste of time keeping.

**** off Rammbo. This is Browne dog time. He's going to be a superstar of the game :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back