Andrew Cuomo's aide admits COVID nursing home death cover up.

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall years back that Neddy used to be one of the more sensible posters, almost "centrist" despite working for the ALP.

Unfortunately such folks have been broken by Trump and the banned 3 letter acronym. Everything is now race this, race that. He sees one protestor with a racist emblem on their shirt and believes that we must start religiously checking under our beds for these folks, like a boomer who watches A Current Affair to get off on stories about "young hoons" and "dodgy tradies" taking over the streets.

Fear is a helluva drug.

"one protester" :tearsofjoy:

Mate you say anyone who supported Trump is a racist but when Biden's racism is highlighted you give it a degree compared to Trump or run away from it. It's either racist or it isn't.

Man up and call it all out. Truth is you can't.

Honestly mate, I'm not sure you're in a position to demand anyone else 'man up'. You've completely ignored probably the last 5 straight questions I've asked you.

I'm sure there are some.

Chappy said: Throw some others at me and I'll give you my thoughts.

Trump said:

<<<When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.>>>

Chappy said: Throw some others at me and I'll give you my thoughts.

Trump said:

<<<When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.>>>

Is your take that Trump was saying every Mexican is a rapist?

Even your beloved fact checkers think this is false.

Is your take that Trump was saying every Mexican is a rapist?

Even your beloved fact checkers think this is false.

Poor deflection

i never claimed he said all mexicans are rapists - the statement i literally quoted didnt say that - it said exactly what i quoted.

Poor deflection

i never claimed he said all mexicans are rapists - the statement i literally quoted didnt say that - it said exactly what i quoted.

The infering that he means 'all' or 'the majority' is the only thing that makes the statement racist.

The infering that he means 'all' or 'the majority' is the only thing that makes the statement racist.
Mmm interesting

what percentage of mexicans do you think are rapists?

do you think that percentage is higher or lower than the us average

do you think the percentage of mexicans who are rapists is high enough to justify a statement that reads:

At what percentage of rapists do you say - they are sending rapists

So nice of him to assume that some are good people but they arent sending you....

Englishmen in lockdown white.

* it, im doxxing you

tenor.gif

never try to wash ChappyUK sheets!!!

Mmm interesting

do you think the percentage of mexicans who are rapists is high enough to justify a statement that reads:

So nice of him to assume that some are good people but they arent sending you....

I think the point is with illegal undocumented immigrants is that you don't know for sure. I don't think whether it is above or below the average is relevant. Point is there is no background checks. It's just catch and release and that is just those that are caught. No one can give close to an exact figure of how many illegals are in the US. It ranges anywhere from 5m to 20m. I think that is insane

You're probably one of those that 'welcomes' illegal immigrants until they move in next door. Then you're peer through the curtains every 5 mins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the point is with illegal undocumented immigrants is that you don't know for sure. I don't think whether it is above or below the average is relevant. Point is there is no background checks. It's just catch and release and that is just those that are caught. No one can give close to an exact figure of how many illegals are in the US. It ranges anywhere from 5m to 20m. I think that is insane

You're probably one of those that 'welcomes' illegal immigrants until they move in next door. Then you're peer through the curtains every 5 mins.
I dont welcome them at all - but i certainly dont portray them as rapists.....

Mmm interesting

His comment should have said "some of them are rapists" instead of "they're rapists" but gee, you gotta really resort to semantics to find anything racist or inaccurate in the statement. Meanwhile Sleepy Joe just suggested that Hispanics and African Americans don't know how to use the internet!

cant have it both ways dude

just like the uk loved cheap polish plumbers, the usa genuinely lives on cheap ag labour, housekeepers, day tradies, and so on

yanks want the cheap illegal workers, but they dont want them to be "american", and they want to be able to deport them at will

want to solve the illegal immigration issue? kill demand. $1,000,000 fine for anyone who hires illegal migrant labour

I dont welcome them at all - but i certainly dont portray them as rapists.....

He was actually referring to a story in California where an illegal who had been deported a few times committed rape.

It was the Clinton-Kaine campaign and the MSM who turned it into 'all'.

Not a greatest example to go with.

Slightly getting back on the thread topic.

What are the thoughts on Joe reinstating catch and release during a pandemic.

When does infections and deaths from this policy get put on Joe? Will they even bother measuring it's affects.

Or isn't COVID an issue anymore onw Trump is gone.?

He was actually referring to a story in California where an illegal who had been deported a few times committed rape.

I’m not the msm - I’m directly quoting exactly what he said

cant have it both ways dude

just like the uk loved cheap polish plumbers, the usa genuinely lives on cheap ag labour, housekeepers, day tradies, and so on

yanks want the cheap illegal workers, but they dont want them to be "american", and they want to be able to deport them at will

want to solve the illegal immigration issue? kill demand. $1,000,000 fine for anyone who hires illegal migrant labour
Spot on.

It's many Americans satisfying their financial and racist needs at the same time.

Utter bullshit.

You guys have been using racism as a stick to bash conservatives by association for years and now that your guy is in you can't hold yourselves to the same standard. You just have to deflect back onto Trump because admitting Biden has a history of saying racist sh*t you open yourself up to the same criticism.

If you support a racist then you are racist. This is the hole you painted for yourself. Live by your own words.
Someone hasn't heard of the Southern Strategy.

Your side of the politics in the US has actively embraced racism as a political tactic for 50+ years.

The moral high ground isn't your spot Chappy, you're a Trump supporter and apologist remember.

But you gave a great example of the difference between me and you.

I don't refer to a human beings as an "illegal".

You do.

Someone hasn't heard of the Southern Strategy.

Your side of the politics in the US has actively embraced racism as a political tactic for 50+ years.

The moral high ground isn't your spot Chappy, you're a Trump supporter and apologist remember.

No one could ever take the moral high ground from you.

It appears it is your lifeblood.

Take moral superiority away from you and you cease to exist.

But you gave a great example of the difference between me and you.

I don't refer to a human beings as an "illegal".

You do.
No one could ever take the moral high ground from you.

It appears it is your lifeblood.

Take moral superiority away from you and you cease to exist.

Should have waited 2mins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back