Preview Andrew Dillon - CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Big shoes to fill, but good luck to Dild0.

Hopefully he will continue to take a bigger picture (non-VFL) view.

Big shoes to fill, but good luck to Dild0.

Hopefully he will continue to take a bigger picture (non-VFL) view.
That was his nickname at school, he didn't like it much lol

He's a bit of a yes-man who thinks before he speaks, don't expect any radical changes

Well thank *, I might get some sleep tonight.
Then I will get the boys round to celebrate and will take Monday off as well.
Thank God.

Looking back at Gil's tenure, there's not a single thing he's done that's made me enjoy the game more.

Don't hold out much hope for Dillon either.
You won 3 flags in Gilligan's time. He not only carried on with Vlad's post 2007 Royal Commission Operation Heartland, he made it flourish. The Corruption of the League has never been higher and your club was a direct recipient of it. Please. Cry me a River. The Boys Clubs works for Victoria, not sure why any Victorian supporter argues against it? Unless ofcourse they pine for a level playing and uncorrupted playing field?

You won 3 flags in Gilligan's time. He not only carried on with Vlad's post 2007 Royal Commission Operation Heartland, he made it flourish. The Corruption of the League has never been higher and your club was a direct recipient of it. Pleae. Cry me a River. The Boys Clubs works for Victorua, not sure why any Victorian supporter argues against it? Unless ofcourse they pine for a level playing and uncorrupted playing field?

Yay you said the line Papa G!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won 3 flags in Gilligan's time. He not only carried on with Vlad's post 2007 Royal Commission Operation Heartland, he made it flourish. The Corruption of the League has never been higher and your club was a direct recipient of it. Please. Cry me a River. The Boys Clubs works for Victoria, not sure why any Victorian supporter argues against it? Unless ofcourse they pine for a level playing and uncorrupted playing field?
Haha, what a ******* ridiculous post! You think Gil should get credit for our threepeat? ******* spare me. The League is indeed corupt, but how the * did we benefit from it? You are a nuff!

Haha, what a ******* ridiculous post! You think Gil should get credit for our threepeat? ******* spare me. The League is indeed corupt, but how the * did we benefit from it? You are a nuff!
Stevic seemed to be on both Hawthorn and the AFL's payroll, so yeah Gil definately needs to take some credit.

If I had a dollar for every time 'boys club' is mentioned in this thread I could buy a McFlurry on my way home today

star wars hate GIF

I only see one person person crying here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back