Andrew Fagan to resign as CEO -> new CEO search

Rate Fagan’s tenure

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo acting as a director and a radio commentator is a conflict of interest that is a ******* farce.

I understand other key figures at other clubs have done similar things but they knew to not run their bloody mouths quite so much about internal matters.
As bad as Roo is, why does Jameson escape the same scrutiny despite doing the exact same thing as Roo.

In this instance he was merely responding to a story written.

Ordinarily though, absolutely

If the club wants to respond it can do so in an official capacity, via a press conference held by adelaide officials.

If the club isn't going to make an official response Roo needs to keep his ******* mouth shut.

It is utterly inappropriate for him to be commenting on a live recruitment process.

I'd imagine he was already walking into another job while being at the Storm.
Thankfully he did, straight to my beloved Broncos, who are just as bigger mess as we are. Like us they finished last last year. They even have a legend of their's and the games that is also a TV commentator on their board as well.

My point being is that we wouldn't have even thought to go and look at him and we should have.

Thankfully he did, straight to my beloved Broncos, who are just as bigger mess as we are. Like us they finished last last year. They even have a legend of their's and the games that is also a TV commentator on their board as well.

My point being is that we wouldn't have even thought to go and look at him and we should have.
I'm not sure you can say we wouldn't have looked at him.

And unlike the Crows, I was very happy to see the most arrogant sporting organisation in the country finish last lol.

I'm not sure you can say we wouldn't have looked at him.

And unlike the Crows, I was very happy to see the most arrogant sporting organisation in the country finish last lol.
Knowing our history, are you confident that we would have?

Did the Power finish last?

In all seriousness a lot in the NRL would say that about the Storm, though the Broncos are despised. I can understand why. The Broncos have been far too arrogant for the last 15 years and expect it to just happen.

Out of curiosity, do you have a team in the NRL
What about the guy running Melbourne City in the A league
Who is it if you don't mind my asking?

Couldn't hurt to have a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness a lot in the NRL would say that about the Storm, though the Broncos are despised. I can understand why. The Broncos have been far too arrogant for the last 15 years and expect it to just happen.

Confident enough, particularly as we seem to want to revamp the entire football club

Confident enough, particularly as we seem to want to revamp the entire football club
Whilst I agree with you that we appear to want to revamp the club, sadly history would suggest otherwise. Believe me, I hope I am wrong.

The person I was thinking if now heads their China division

Was at afl house under Buckley and got side swiped at the power play there

Was mooted to be Gold Coasts first CEO

The person I was thinking if now heads their China division

Was at afl house under Buckley and got side swiped at the power play there

Was mooted to be Gold Coasts first CEO
So not Brad Rowse that Shorty is talking about?

Whilst I agree with you that we appear to want to revamp the club, sadly history would suggest otherwise. Believe me, I hope I am wrong.

Revamp the club after putting the former head of the SANFL as our chairman.

Yeah clearly that's on the cards lol.

Roo acting as a director and a radio commentator is a conflict of interest that is a ******* farce.

I understand other key figures at other clubs have done similar things but they knew to not run their bloody mouths quite so much about internal matters.
Roo could help the club more by not being a Director. Best thing he ever did was call out the Sando rubbish. If he wasn't conflicted by being on the board when all the camp nonsense was going on, he would have been on Triple M and Fox Footy calling out the Vic and SEN / Crocmedia journos and stuck it up them without fear or favour, and had the gravitas to make it stick.

Instead, as a Director, he was muzzled and any time that muzzle slipped, the response was outrage that a club Director would ever say such thing.

We need to boot him off the board, then let him have free reign again to support the club in the media, while also driving accountability over the club's performance and direction.

Back