Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Far be it for me to defend Fagan as I am one of his biggest critics but as others have mentioned I don't know how much say he has had in the football department. He has been a total failure in other areas that he is directly responsible for including the clubs media strategy.

I just hope everyone who donated money to the club are happy to line Pyke and Burton's pockets.
Total failure? Check the P&L and where it sits amongst other clubs.

Footy department - fail

Rest of the business - pass

He is responsible for the whole club, but the major deliverable of the club is failing.

AFL helped us buy the license, just the same as Port. Theoretically we’ll control our own destiny in ~2028...

The SANFL were no better, they actually meddled a hell of a lot more than the AFL.The trouble is we’ve gone from too much meddling, to complete apathy unless we cause problems.

We should however Clause 7.2 c) can have an interesting interpretation.

Crickets from Fagan this year. Time for a new CEO to go with everything else. He has been a massive dissapointment.

Our media strategy of ignoring problems isn't paying dividends. And when someone finally speaks up to defend us (Roo) he fails miserably because he has NFI how to communicate.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep I don't care whether you're a 'professional sports administrator' brought in to mainly manage the commercial side of the organisation...if it's your name on the CEO office then when we're in the biggest crisis in our history you've got to be front and centre representing the club and putting out the right messages to supporters and the AFL industry at large. He's been nowhere to be seen which is a very timid and cowardly approach. In short he's a pretender - not one of us.

Yep I don't care whether you're a 'professional sports administrator' brought in to mainly manage the commercial side of the organisation...if it's your name on the CEO office then when we're in the biggest crisis in our history you've got to be front and centre representing the club and putting out the right messages to supporters and the AFL industry at large. He's been nowhere to be seen which is a very timid and cowardly approach. In short he's a pretender - not one of us.

Would love to see his search history, would consist of Seek.com.au, Linkedin.com.au and resettingthemechanism.com

The fraud and coward will send out an email thanking members for their support, in that referring to making the GF in ‘17.

He is never going to front up and answer the tough questions. He has no plan, no idea. Look at everything that has happened under his watch.

We are in a world of s**t, it will take years to undo the damage he has caused. We are in for a decade of pain.

Fagan on 5AA when asked about the plan for the next phase of the club. Says we will present it to our members at the end of the year.

Haha.
Correction “we will ... ahhh ... present it .... to ....... you know ...... the members ...... ahhh ...... at the end ...... of ..... um ...... the end of the ...... ahhhhhh ...... year?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fagan on 5AA when asked about the plan for the next phase of the club. Says we will present it to our members at the end of the year.

Haha.

Just as membership renewals are coming out no doubt.

Bit like how we pulled the rebuild card earlier this year when they were trying to get us to pledge.

They're full of s**t.

Haha.

Glad they had that plan in place before they started the rebuild

Haha.
it was a s**t interview

but he did say they had one, that it would be presented to the members, not that they were working on one to be presented to the members.

Jake Parkinson has just resigned from the CEO role at SANFL.

Time to rustle a few feathers by having Parkinson come in as CEO and have Kelly alongside and Football Operations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back