Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan is a complete fraud, he just spins sh*t and idiots like Chappy don't have the brains to see through it. Seriously, why would you be talking up having come to the end of a 5 year plan when the team is about to go winless. He's full of sh*t.

Shared incompetence - why out your loser mate, when it will expose how useless you are as well?

Better to just cover each other’s arses and stay in a job.

Shared incompetence - why out your loser mate, when it will expose how useless you are as well?

Better to just cover each other’s arses and stay in a job.
Fagans the one winning here highest paid person at the AFC considering the fact Chapman doesn't draw a wage and Fagan draws hundreds of thousands eavh year

Not sure we are getting value for money

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did anyone hear the Rucci segment on SEN this morning? I missed the start but he was banging on about David Noble coming back to Adelaide to replace Fagan at the end of the year. I am unsure if it is an actual rumour or just his usual crap again. Would be a good outcome if we could make it happen.

Did anyone hear the Rucci segment on SEN this morning? I missed the start but he was banging on about David Noble coming back to Adelaide to replace Fagan at the end of the year. I am unsure if it is an actual rumour or just his usual crap again. Would be a good outcome if we could make it happen.

Could this be the "feel good" rumour I hear of? 🤞

He interviewed for the CEO role when we hired Fagan. He wants that job, from what I was told it's why he went up to Brisbane because he was told he might be able to transition to the position up there, but Greg Swann hasn't looked like leaving.

And Rowey saying this morning that great news is coming out of the AFC today. I hope it’s the Noble rumour coming to fruition.

If it is Noble in and Fagan out, that is not a bad move. Noble is a strong performer and an experienced person. I just hope he has removed his win-win attitude he took to trades and instead has developed a ruthlessness. We should be ruthless and absolutely dominating the whole SA market.

One concern. It will be Fagan, Burton, Pyke, Campo out. Chapman still in. The F'ing cockroach will have out survived them all....

If it is Noble in and Fagan out, that is not a bad move. Noble is a strong performer and an experienced person. I just hope he has removed his win-win attitude he took to trades and instead has developed a ruthlessness. We should be ruthless and absolutely dominating the whole SA market.

One concern. It will be Fagan, Burton, Pyke, Campo out. Chapman still in. The F'ing cockroach will have out survived them all....
Is Chapman still here. Haven't heard anything from him. Maybe he is reading BF and does not like it.

“Why do we love to watch the game? Rowey’s cryptic clue – a reason you like to watch the game…?”

To win flags.

We're going to win the flag.

More likely it will be because we love our players and isn't it great that we are announcing a whole heap of ex-Crows players as assistant coaches and that we are bringing Neil Craig back as a coach as well.

Rowie is the type of idiot that would think they are good appointments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would mean no Balme, prefer Balme, some of Blightys idea are whacky
Whacky... like a fox.

acda095742664fe7d7defa71b6c8b28c.jpg

He interviewed for the CEO role when we hired Fagan. He wants that job, from what I was told it's why he went up to Brisbane because he was told he might be able to transition to the position up there, but Greg Swann hasn't looked like leaving.
Timing would be right for him to make a move back now then, our CEO role is hopefully about to open up.

More likely it will be because we love our players and isn't it great that we are announcing a whole heap of ex-Crows players as assistant coaches and that we are bringing Neil Craig back as a coach as well.

Rowie is the type of idiot that would think they are good appointments.
It better not be Gibbs farewell game.

Yeah I did arrive at that conclusion over lunch. Doesnt really fit with his 'why do we love the game' line though.
I agree with you, but in his mind it does.

Rowie: Isn't it great for the club that Gibbs is retiring. Isn't it great we get to give him a farewell. Everyone will love it.

In my mind: "why would I want to watch a guy get gifted a game that has underperformed and not given a rats for 3 years?"

The other "feel good" rumour i've heard is Blight coming in to advise Kelly and Nicks.

Not a fan. At all.

Good part of our history but he's past it (just look how little involvement he's had in the game in the past 20 years). If you want him involved at the club, surely there are positions away from anything to do with day-to-day management that he could do.

We were a very mediocre club while Noble was here and highly influential in our footy dept. However, at least he's no snake oil salesman, but I'd not headhunt him for that role. Anyone that mixes up the terms cashflow and salary cap 3 times in one interview isn't a high level thinker. But, I'd sack Fraudan in a heartbeat and if Noble is the best candidate and gets the gig, then I'd consider the process a win. But I'd be disappointed, because we'd just be stepping back to the Trigg days.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back