News Andrew Gaff - has reportedly informed teammates he's leaving WCE - in the process of Gaffening

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that on the WC board there's plenty of posts about Gaff moving to North but missing out on a premiership in 2019.
If the past 3 years have shown us anything, it is that back to back is getting harder and harder to achieve.
Gaff staying at WC is no guarantee of a medal in 2019. They're absolutely in the window, but there'd be plenty of Richmond folks who would have already engraved the cup this year.

I find it interesting that on the WC board there's plenty of posts about Gaff moving to North but missing out on a premiership in 2019.
If the past 3 years have shown us anything, it is that back to back is getting harder and harder to achieve.
Gaff staying at WC is no guarantee of a medal in 2019. They're absolutely in the window, but there'd be plenty of Richmond folks who would have already engraved the cup this year.

This is almost word for word to a post I made on Twitter. Nailed it and I couldn't agree more.

As much as we're all waiting, Gaff's manager should be telling him not to make a decision for another week - get him on a flight back to Melbourne, with distance between the B&F night and the premiership booze.
So... make a decision AFTER Free agency closes?

Richmond were a better team than West Coast this season, and they failed to go back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back