Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

It would appear that the offer for free snake-skin boots for all West Coast posters has cordially been withdrawn.

Yeah was thinking about setting up a “go fund me page” - not sure how Gaff will be able to survive on 900k a year.

A true martyr.

That players would rather take unders than play for your club, is not something one should make sport of.

Yeah was thinking about setting up a “go fund me page” - not sure how Gaff will be able to survive on 900k a year.

A true martyr.
Not all heroes wear capes

It would appear that the offer for free snake-skin boots for all West Coast posters has cordially been withdrawn.

That players would rather take unders than play for your club, is not something one should make sport of.
You do know this happens at every club? Like Lynch knocking back the Hawks to play for less at the Tigers? I am sure your fine - just like North posters are with Gaff.

What a noble reason to be proud of your club. You never acquire decent players, but you sure do make sure players around the league are adequately compensated.

Finish 9th predicted 18th with a young list, already have decent players on the rise not overly concerned about gaff, he does have a nice left on him though.

foot that is...

You do know this happens at every club? Like Lynch knocking back the Hawks to play for less at the Tigers? I am sure your fine - just like North posters are with Gaff.

Your club is a serial victim....We land most of ours.....Hardly comparable.

Syd Barker Medal
1 - Shaun Higgins (240 votes)
2 -Ben Cunnington (237)
3 -Robbie Tarrant (218)
4 -Ben Brown (216)
5 -Jack Ziebell (215)
6 - Trent Dumont (215)
7 - Todd Goldstein (206)
8 - Jed Anderson (198)
9 - Scott Thompson (196)
10 - Jamie Macmillan (195)

Oozing with young talent.
Syd Barker Medal
2 -Ben Cunnington (237)
3 -Robbie Tarrant (218)
4 -Ben Brown (216)
5 -Jack Ziebell (215)
6 - Trent Dumont (215)
7 - Todd Goldstein (206)
8 - Jed Anderson (198)
9 - Scott Thompson (196)

You go off young talent from the bf? Lol?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You honestly believe you get most of the players you chase? That is some level of delusion you have managed to hit. Congrats.

Well they land some, so some as a percentage of some and some more is still more than none as a percentage of anything.

Frawley, Mitchell, O'Meara, Gunston, Lake, McEvoy, Gibson, Burgoyne joined Hawthorn.

North signed Dal Santo at 29, Higgins when the Bulldogs didn't want him and Waite at 97.

Syd Barker Medal
2 -Ben Cunnington (237)
3 -Robbie Tarrant (218)
4 -Ben Brown (216)
5 -Jack Ziebell (215)
6 - Trent Dumont (215)
7 - Todd Goldstein (206)
8 - Jed Anderson (198)
9 - Scott Thompson (196)

If the bf is anything to go off what about Jaidyn Stephenson from Collingwood? Kicked 38 goals in his first season won the nab rising star and isen’t even in their top 10?

They're called Blazers you uncivilised Bogan. I'm sure Gaff will be wearing them with his favourite Junners combo.

They can be called either, two sides of the same coin.

Considering there are people on the North board inviting illness, injury, death and abuse upon Gaff for simply deciding to be loyal to his club, I think you’re in no position to be calling other people uncivilised.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they land some, so some as a percentage of some and some more is still more than none as a percentage of anything.

Frawley, Mitchell, O'Meara, Gunston, Lake, McEvoy, Gibson, Burgoyne joined Hawthorn.

North signed Dal Santo at 29, Higgins when the Bulldogs didn't want him and Waite at 97.
Yeah we have only managed to sign 3 players from other clubs in the last 10 years. Is footy the number 1 sport in WA?

s**t. You're the new Richmond supporters of last year that still haven't gotten over the Dusty chase. Are you 2018/19's THE_GUN ?

Ha.

You know if you lot stopped talking utter s**t you would stop getting called up on it.

North aren't a team of kids. They have an average list profile like many teams. They had a pretty good season but fell away after staying in the 8 for a large part of it. They're not Gold Coast who struggle to find 100 gamers to pick and they're not Carlton who are just s**t, they're a middle of the road side in an even comp.

They can be called either, two sides of the same coin.

Considering there are people on the lolnorf board inviting illness, injury, death and abuse upon Gaff for simply deciding to be loyal to his club, I think you’re in no position to be calling other people uncivilised.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Literally zero posters have invited illness, injury or death upon Gaff. Sure some of us have wished he gets crunched (fairly) by Daw or ziebell but that's football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back