Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

good logic.

I've heard that Gaff never had any intention of joining north, he just had it in for a kid called declan mountford and wanted to screw him over.

It'll never get reported of course, that's how true it is.
With a name like that, he probably deserved it.

My favourite part is that Gaff definitively and 100% told the captain and coach at an alleged meeting, and nobody thought to pass that information on to North's GM. Seems weird they wouldn't give their boss a heads up that they'd signed an All-Australian.

Gaff - I was undecided
Gaff's manager - He was undecided
North's GM - He was undecided
BigFooty insiders - He'd decided, we know the truth.

:think::think::think:
My favorite part was the West Coast supporters calling up on trade radio saying he wasn't that good anyway and that he's a bad kick.

My favourite part is that even though he re-signed a week ago I still get notifications from this thread.

I guess when you keep salt in the cupboard in a jar it doesn't go off...

Fun fact: Pure salt (without additives) has no expiry date. It will last...forever.

I think we can all agree that is thread 100% pure natural salt.

Fun fact: Pure salt (without additives) has no expiry date. It will last...forever

My sources told me it was pepper.

I mean the shelf label at Coles said salt, the packaging said salt and the receipt says salt... but it could be pepper. Open your mind, brah.

Fun fact: Pure salt (without additives) has no expiry date. It will last...forever.

Apparently 90% of all salt has micro plastics. Still, long lasting.

Just remembered that Gaffs missus not only handed in her resignation papers at the school she works at in WA, but a private girls school in Melbourne was very happy to see her resume on the desk. Obviously always take those things with a grain of salt, but I’d like to think there is atleast some credibility on big footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back