Past Andrew Gallucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Fill me in, haven't seen much of him? all i know is he is a small forward.
Was talked up quite a bit during TV coverage of Williamstown games. Kicked 3 goals in the GF. Will predominantly play forward. A handy pick-up for the Northern Blues, who will have a bit more depth in 2016 thanks to the way SOS has recruited during this off season.

Gallucci is a good small forward with speed and skill. Very good selection for you guys as much as it pains me to say it.

Now that Carrazzo has retired - Gallucci becomes 'Italian for turnover'.:)

When was the last time Carlton didn't have a player of European heritage on our list ? I was fearing the worst after Carrots retired ..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...n/news-story/bdb16f7ac50e6c2597e1611a024d28d3

Princes Park is a short drive from Gallucci’s Pascoe Vale South residence and he is also a Blues supporter.

“It’s perfect for me,” an elated Gallucci said this morning.

“I was actually a Carlton supporter growing up as well, so it’s a bit of a dream come true.

“I’m just looking forward to getting stuck into it and showing what I can do. It’s another step up.

“I’m over the moon. I’ve dreamt of being on an AFL list. I don’t know what to say.”

1 AHAHAHA 2 AHAHAHAH 3 AHAHAHAHA

GallucciArticle2.jpg

Count Gallucci

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was referring to continental Europe.

Weideman and Kruezer sound pretty Germanic. Korcheck is probably of Polish origin (or thereabouts), and Touhy is.. well he's Irish.

And thats just via their dads. Were all a mixed bag mostly.

But no one with a Greek background on the list and just the one Italian of late. The death of zones is to blame.

Lot of Susanese blokes coming through of late which is nice to see. They seem to have really embraced the sport.

But yeah, good to have at least one Italian on the list. The boys down Lygon st will be happy.

Weideman and Kruezer sound pretty Germanic. Korcheck is probably of Polish origin (or thereabouts), and Touhy is.. well he's Irish.

And thats just via their dads. Were all a mixed bag mostly.

But no one with a Greek background on the list and just the one Italian of late. The death of zones is to blame.

Lot of Susanese blokes coming through of late which is nice to see. They seem to have really embraced the sport.

But yeah, good to have at least one Italian on the list. The boys down Lygon st will be happy.
I think we drafted another one on Tuesday night. Some kid whose surname begins with 'S'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back