Andrew Krakouer,homecoming hero,welcome back home mate!

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Nope he said he's a Richmond man. That's good enough for me. I hope he has lots and lots of sons...
Remember watching his kids at coburg whilewatching our reserves ,, they were only about 2 or 3 years old, back then ,and they had better skills than most of our senior players then

Jeez speaks well of Richmond and their work in helping promote indigenous players and culture! Very proud Richmond man! Well done AK.

Krak just plain speaks well, I reckon, Jak. Great guest on Marngrook. Would love to see more of him in the media. Intelligent. Articulate. No bullshit, agenda or performance.

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Always loved watching Krokouer play. He was one of few shining light in our team and one stage and was always electric with the ball...then he went on and ruined it all by playing with the Pies! Why Andrew?! Why?! I can see past the stint in prison but Collingwood?! :drunk:

Anyway, nice to have you back in the fold mate
Yer not many people find a worst place to go when they leave prision.
Good to see he has his life together now.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Krak just plain speaks well, I reckon, Jak. Great guest on Marngrook. Would love to see more of him in the media. Intelligent. Articulate. No ********, agenda or performance.
Well said! Gather around AK!

Back