Scandal Andrew Lovett

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
You obviously don't know too many people in the police force.
I think the bit that surprised me most was that they were in the relationship for two years.

That a Police Officer could be such a poor judge of character and would associate with thugs is not very unusual I guess.

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think the bit that surprised me most was that they were in the relationship for two years.

That a Police Officer could be such a poor judge of character and would associate with thugs is not very unusual I guess.
I know about 8 police officers, 8 of them were very loose growing up and got in it for the fun of chasing people with guns and fast cars, two others went in for the right reasons and ended up pretty crap people, the other 2 are good people.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I know about 8 police officers, 8 of them were very loose growing up and got in it for the fun of chasing people with guns and fast cars, two others went in for the right reasons and ended up pretty crap people, the other 2 are good people.
Cop culture is pretty bad.
Very bad.
Full of campaigners and the good ones eventually become campaigners.

Cop culture is pretty bad.
Very bad.
Full of campaigners and the good ones eventually become campaigners.
It's a s**t job, with s**t hours, dealing with s**t people, seeing s**t things

Gotta * with your head

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Well you can probably add confirmed moron if he thinks representing himself against 88 charges involving a police officer is a good idea.
well if your unable to speak for yourself in court your deemed incapable,inoperable by the judge,he'll just treat you like a dead entity whilst you stand there speechless like a goose,of course you have to be careful wot u speak but if someone else eg: a solicitor is talking for you hes soliciting is he not ?
meaning of solicitor = prostituting
hes organising your demise inconjuction with the judge to agree on a penalty on the charge $$$$$$.....best to negotiate for yourself

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
well if your unable to speak for yourself in court your deemed incapable,inoperable by the judge,he'll just treat you like a dead entity whilst you stand there speechless like a goose,of course you have to be careful wot u speak but if someone else eg: a solicitor is talking for you hes soliciting is he not ?
meaning of solicitor = prostituting
hes organising your demise inconjuction with the judge to agree on a penalty on the charge $$$$$$.....best to negotiate for yourself
1640146741613.png

Last edited:

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Referring to page 1, can't believe the Saints traded for Lovett if it was commonly accepted amongst their playing group he was up to that. I'd think that leadership groups at the very least should have had a say before they traded a 1st rounder for a player of his character - they would be more in the know social circle wise than the older draft/recruit/coaching staff guys.

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Referring to page 1, can't believe the Saints traded for Lovett if it was commonly accepted amongst their playing group he was up to that. I'd think that leadership groups at the very least should have had a say before they traded a 1st rounder for a player of his character - they would be more in the know social circle wise than the older draft/recruit/coaching staff guys.

IIRC the Saints coaching group sounded out Hird (when his reputation was worth a bit more) and Lloyd for character references.

At the time I think it was more due to why he was leaving Essendon so suddenly after winning their B&F, not so much for any off field issues.

Both vouched for him at the time but I’d dare say regretted that since.

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
IIRC the Saints coaching group sounded out Hird (when his reputation was worth a bit more) and Lloyd for character references.

At the time I think it was more due to why he was leaving Essendon so suddenly after winning their B&F, not so much for any off field issues.

you mean anzac medal? he has never come close to winner the B&F?

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton

That was the Bombers way.

Always backed guys that won games for the Bombers. Win at all cost.
As a know

Saints43

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2010
Flemington
AFL Club
St Kilda

Both Hird and the club doctor Reid vouched for him publicly. Stated that he'd turned a corner in his life. I suppose they we're just happy to have him out of the club so said 'whatever it takes'.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I love how people jump to blaming anyone other than Lovett himself.

St Kilda, Essendon or any of their players or staff had absolute nothing to do with Lovett being an absolute bag of s**t. Let's focus on him instead of dragging other unwilling parties through the mud who were trying to help him..

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
I love how people jump to blaming anyone other than Lovett himself.

St Kilda, Essendon or any of their players or staff had absolute nothing to do with Lovett being an absolute bag of sh*t. Let's focus on him instead of dragging other unwilling parties through the mud who were trying to help him..

New to Big Footy are we ?.

Just wait until you hear what Glascott’s Monkey has been up to !.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
New to Big Footy are we ?.

Just wait until you hear what Glascott’s Monkey has been up to !.

Fk that monkey joke is tired. Next thing you'll be telling me Liam Anthony is eligible for the rising star

Back