Andrew Lovett

Remove this Banner Ad

Lovett is an excellent player, i think his attitude/behaviour would change once he moves clubs, with the number of young indigineous players we have he would have to become a role model for the likes of Wona, Bennell, Jurrah, Jetta.

I think a change over to the dees would be awesome
What if he has a corrosive influence for our young indigenous players, or any of our players? It's not worth the risk.

You are crazy.

Mid-season, experts were telling of his ascension towards a top 5 player in the league.

Has brilliant skills, quick and good above his head.

Would definitely be worth at the very least a late first rounder

Agreed. But he fades in and out of games and is very loose of the field. At the age of 27 its almost to late for him to mature.

Before he knows it he'll be 36 as fat as a house sitting in the front bar of the Robinvale Hotel telling people he was the greatest player to ever play the game. Sad but true.

Correct. I would not offer P18 for Davis. He is the worst AA in the history of the game.

The fact he and Maxwell made the side has destroyed all credibility for the award. Its now also judged on a commercial basis as well as on field performance.

In fairness to Maxwell, I'd say he's been a pretty good leader for the Pies, and has been a solid performer for them on the field - but yeah, probably not AA material.

Much less doubt about Davis though - he's wildly overrated....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back