Andrew (Roy) Symonds R.I.P.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maggie Greg

Cancelled
Jan 24, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
Single vehicle accidents are usually connected with falling asleep at the wheel.

A close friend of mine was a passenger in a vehicle which rolled over in Stanhope a few weeks ago and she died at the scene. Husband fell asleep at the wheel.

Easily the most entertaining cricketer Ive ever seen.

I used to wait patiently on Saturday afternoons watching the MM cup in the mid 90's just to watch Roy bat, with the Bradman Slazenger. Batted at the modern pace 10 years before anyone else was.

Amazing in the field, that catch of Silva where he dived to the left, left handed catch off a full blooded cover drive is probably the best Ive ever seen.

Patrolling the inner circle, has there ever been a player that you have more faith in than Roy to hit the stumps? I can't think of one.

Off spin and medium pace, was the all-rounder we thought we needed when we already had one.

"ohhh ya f*$#@n bastard"

RIP Roy

Symonds was like a boys own story of a cricketer who could do absolutely everything.

Punter's hitting of the stumps is pretty hard to match.

Single vehicle accidents are usually connected with falling asleep at the wheel.

A close friend of mine was a passenger in a vehicle which rolled over in Stanhope a few weeks ago and she died at the scene. Husband fell asleep at the wheel.
Yes. My 17 year old niece passed that way.
Coming back from Movies…boyfriend fell asleep…ran off the road, hit a tree.
He survived, she didn’t.

Back