Andrew Thorburn appointed Essendon CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
That's it. The thread title is the joke.

Scandalous, ex bank CEO joins scandalous, beautiful footy club. Match made in heaven!

Last edited by a moderator:
celebrate hell yeah GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

university washington GIF

From the Essington Board

Interesting appointment

From the Essington Board

Interesting appointment

Explains why he got turned down for the Hawthorn job.

lol. * are both shithouse and full of corrupt campaigners, instigate an external review due to it and then hire the person who conducted the review to lead them based on the findings from said review.

Thorburn: "my main recommendation to fix you being so s**t is to hire me".

Bummers: "yeah we heard you know what you're talking about so no worries mate, how much cash do you want?"

* just keep on giving.

“We are a football club with a proud, rich, diverse, inclusive and successful history, but today, the Essendon Football Club becomes whole. Today is a landmark day for the red and black,” Brasher said.

Can we just cut that inclusive bit please. Greater forces than us are at play here.

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon hire a homophobic, misogynistic dinosaur as CEO.

There's nothing more you can say. Essendon are trolling themselves now.

If he is that orthodox I look forward to him delisting all players with tattoos, who engage is pre-marital sex or wear fabric made from more than one type of fibre.

If he is that orthodox I look forward to him delisting all players with tattoos, who engage is pre-marital sex or wear fabric made from more than one type of fibre.
Worse.

He is born again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back