Robbo Endorsed Andrew Walker wore a hat!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic. Once again the Herald Sun shoot for greatness.

And appropriately, this thread is now officially Robbo Enorsed

How dare you take the great man's name in vain.

It's hardly surprising that this crap happens when Robbo is on holidays, he wouldn't stand for this rubbish.

How dare you take the great man's name in vain.

It's hardly surprising that this crap happens when Robbo is on holidays, he wouldn't stand for this rubbish.

I'm sarcastic almost all of the time. This, however, wasn't one of them.

This is worse than our 3rd wooden spoon. Strongly considering changing clubs!! :mad::mad:

Hear Walker is leading the charge with this mob

FreeHat05.jpg

Can anyone confirm if he was in fact wearing a hat or if he got the tattoo without one? It was pretty warm today I think we're a chance.

Given only one media outlet is running with it - i'd assume the hat was absent today.

I'd imagine if he got a tattoo with a hat on, it would be leading every news bulletin in the country

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roy Masters is going to be all over this story. Has been waiting for something like this for years so he can stick the boot in.

I saw him earlier in the year at the tennis and he had a hat on, cant believe i sat on the story.

Drugs in sport? Who cares??? Footy's back after a long wait with the first round of the NAB Cup complete? WHO GIVES A DAMN

KADE SIMPSON IS SPORTING A BEARD

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-17/simpson-no-donkey-in-growing-a-beard

It's a pity for Kade Simpson that whatever criteria Carlton use to pick their next captain, facial hair will not be among them.

Inspired by his good mate Nick Malceski, Simpson is sporting an impressive beard that can be best described as bushranger chic.

This is what the home site for our sport has come to. "Bushranger chic".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back