Robbo Endorsed Andrew Walker wore a hat!!!

Mar 12, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, PHX Suns, Mariners
Classic. Once again the Herald Sun shoot for greatness.

And appropriately, this thread is now officially Robbo Enorsed

How dare you take the great man's name in vain.

It's hardly surprising that this crap happens when Robbo is on holidays, he wouldn't stand for this rubbish.

How dare you take the great man's name in vain.

It's hardly surprising that this crap happens when Robbo is on holidays, he wouldn't stand for this rubbish.

I'm sarcastic almost all of the time. This, however, wasn't one of them.

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
This is worse than our 3rd wooden spoon. Strongly considering changing clubs!! :mad::mad:

Hear Walker is leading the charge with this mob

FreeHat05.jpg

Can anyone confirm if he was in fact wearing a hat or if he got the tattoo without one? It was pretty warm today I think we're a chance.

Given only one media outlet is running with it - i'd assume the hat was absent today.

I'd imagine if he got a tattoo with a hat on, it would be leading every news bulletin in the country

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Roy Masters is going to be all over this story. Has been waiting for something like this for years so he can stick the boot in.

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
I saw him earlier in the year at the tennis and he had a hat on, cant believe i sat on the story.

Confuscius

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NY Jets, Storm, Liverpool, Thunder
Drugs in sport? Who cares??? Footy's back after a long wait with the first round of the NAB Cup complete? WHO GIVES A DAMN

KADE SIMPSON IS SPORTING A BEARD

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-17/simpson-no-donkey-in-growing-a-beard

It's a pity for Kade Simpson that whatever criteria Carlton use to pick their next captain, facial hair will not be among them.

Inspired by his good mate Nick Malceski, Simpson is sporting an impressive beard that can be best described as bushranger chic.

This is what the home site for our sport has come to. "Bushranger chic".

Back