Andy Maher future president of Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2008
In amongst it all
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Queensland State of Origin
Could this man be a potential future president of the Blues & follow in similar footsteps of McGuire & Brayshaw?
He's well connected in the media & I would imagine he'd be a pretty good networker.
He's a passionate blues man & could use his position in the media similar to McGuire & Brayshaw to advantage his club

What do blues supporters think and other supporters think. Could Andy be the man to lead the club in the future?

Could this man be a potential future president of the Blues & follow in similar footsteps of McGuire & Brayshaw?
He's well connected in the media & I would imagine he'd be a pretty good networker.
He's a passionate blues man & could use his position in the media similar to McGuire & Brayshaw to advantage his club

What do blues supporters think and other supporters think. Could Andy be the man to lead the club in the future?

Andy Maher is one of the biggest tools in the media. I would also question his professionalism and ability to separate his media role from his fawning support for the Carlton Football Club. You can say the same thing about Tim Lane. At least Eddie McGuire puts himself out there, and what you see is what you get. It was Maher who sparked the little spat between Kernahan and McGuire by deliberately misrepresenting what McGuire had to say about the Carlton coaching job.

Lovely to see McGuire put him right back in his box according to his quoted remarks on page 73 of todays HUN. " I'm speaking to Usain Bolt later after speaking to Asafa Powell. Poor old Andy will be taking phone calls from Con from Craigeburn for the rest of his life".

No doubt some in the media will choose to twist Eddie's remarks as an attack on Greeks and the Northern suburbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would he bring to the table that the club doesn't already have ??

More of this...

Milhouse-Van-Houten-a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back