Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it | Page 32 | BigFooty

Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Discussion in 'Footy Fourth Estate' started by mhill, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Saintly Viewed

Saintly Viewed #hugthebear

Collingwood
    If I may correct you.

You mentioned his never ending questions, plural.

He’s still on his first question. :eek:

:p

Bumpswithagrin likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Clint Bizkit

Clint Bizkit All Australian

Melbourne
    He does a great job on The Front Bar.

wagstaff and Neku like this.
  3. BRWB

BRWB Brownlow Medallist

Western Bulldogs
    AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaHaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaa

Stop for breath.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

If sounding like a sycophantic donkey with a sinus infection that just inhaled a vat of laughing gas can be called doing a good job. Then yeah he does a good job....I guess.

Mumfus and mr bagcroft like this.
  4. mr bagcroft

mr bagcroft Club Legend

St Kilda
    its the forced laugh after the 2nd forced laugh that has you squirming in your seat.

5. Custard Guts

Custard Guts Senior List

Western Bulldogs
    That insufferable canned larf is like a f*cken spanner in a tumble dryer and the kind of noise you might expect if he reluctantly agreed to skit where he takes a prostate exam on camera for the LOLs.

Hehahehahehahehahooooo. Ohhhh c'mon you blokes. Hohahohahaaa eeeee jeez oim a good sport.

I'm truly sorry for the mental image.

richoatthedisco likes this.
  6. Mr X

Mr X Club Legend

Geelong
    I will preface this with overall, he is pretty good on the front bar, and there is an element here of "dammed if you are authentic, dammed if you aren't"

He certainly has some mannerisms though that show he is far from a polished performer, and really hasn't had anyone work with him on his on camera body language and behaviour.

He quite often seems to get caught watching himself/the show on I'm guessing a monitor. He leans back and crosses his arms, and seems to be looking downwards at something, which I am guessing is himself rather than looking at fellow panelists/guests or directly into the camera. The nervous twitch from him seems to be to scratch the side of his head. It is his go to play whenever there is a jab thrown at someone, or the content is a little risque. Lastly, actually seen him a few times wipe his nose via his hand across his face.

Nitpicking for sure, but now they have been shared with you, you won't be watch without constantly seeing them. Sharing is caring! o_O

Mumfus likes this.
  7. Sprout

Sprout Brownlow Medallist

Melbourne
    Other Teams:
    MCFC, The Exers
    If he got rid of the cringeworthy forced laughter he’d be fine as a host. Just stop doing it. It’s obviously forced and it makes for uncomfortable viewing. Not every joke is wet your pants material.

8. Mr X

Mr X Club Legend

Geelong
    On air with Cooney.....

Maher: "If Goddard doesn't finish his career at Essendon, should he finish it somewhere else?" o_O

9. Private Hudson

Private Hudson All Australian

North Melbourne
    I hate how he asks a question and answers it himself within the question. Let the person answer it you wanker.

Judd2Sewell likes this.