Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not Important

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
clearly they do not do on air checks at s.e.n. either that or they do not care. maher is back with his same shithouse microphone technique. has the thing up his nose i reckon. as a result 'p's, 't's, pop 's's also distort. for f***ksake someone tell him.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
As a hardened Patriots fan who expresses disgust at the indiscretions of others, he has little to say over what a dirty campaigner Patriots owner, Robert Kraft, is.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #882
As a hardened Patriots fan who expresses disgust at the indiscretions of others, he has little to say over what a dirty campaigner Patriots owner, Robert Kraft, is.

hmmmm that is really interesting. I daresay if pressed on the issue andy would say its disgusting behaviour, but onto the next subject

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have found a use for Andy Maher...as a barometer of shitness.

If I hear Andy's nasal verbal diarrhea on any medium, i know it will be something completely uninteresting and switch it off.

Shit AFL and cricket games. Golf, his midday radio show....etc

100% failsafe.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I have found a use for Andy Maher...as a barometer of shitness.

If I hear Andy's nasal verbal diarrhea on any medium, i know it will be something completely uninteresting and switch it off.

Shit AFL and cricket games. Golf, his midday radio show....etc

100% failsafe.
You can tell the shit afl games when certain commentators are on it

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
There was a moment of amusement as well in amidst all this turmoil. He had some extremist female representing some group pontificating to people about what they should do regarding women's football. It was pointed out that a former Fremantle who payed 6 games was someone who criticised a retired female player.

Then both these idiots diminished this player with a "only 6 games" line.

Maher backtracked later on, but I think the damage was done. You can criticise the "trolls". But Maher doesn't get he's the same shit (He's just more polite about it).

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #893
There was a moment of amusement as well in amidst all this turmoil. He had some extremist female representing some group pontificating to people about what they should do regarding women's football. It was pointed out that a former Fremantle who payed 6 games was someone who criticised a retired female player.

Then both these idiots diminished this player with a "only 6 games" line.

Maher backtracked later on, but I think the damage was done. You can criticise the "trolls". But Maher doesn't get he's the same shit (He's just more polite about it).
i heard that1!!!! someone took him to task on it too! Was that you? lol

Top Bottom