Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t this thread is filled with desperately sad people. Go outside and touch some grass.

“By geez boys you just love to get out there, be amongst it, be amongst the people, the grass? Well that’s just one element really, when you think back on the pantheon of whole outdoors, I mean, you’ve got the breeze, the sun, the clouds, a dog barking in the distance….. but anyway back to our next caller Sammy from Cheltenham who wants to discuss the baggers, Sammy what have you got for us mate?”

Anyone got a link. Can imagine how smug Andy was.
If you get a link post it because I would love to hear it again. RoCo was apoplectic.
It went from pure smugness at the beginning of the program, to oh this might be a little closer than we thought, to complete disbelief at the end.
Complete carcrash of a show.

Did anyone else think when he webt down the slide and went under that he was under for a while and he wasn’t coming back up?

I felt bad for a second as I had joked that hopefully he would drown

Radar costume though, and had to explain it…. All about me me me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a commentator, he's ok but way over exposed. As a presenter of a radio program, he is insufferable.

I had a long drive today, had done some pods, some music, thought I would give him one more go.

Never again.

His over-reaction to that MP's tweet is textbook 'wokeism' (if there such a thing). What does the DFA stand for in his Twitter handle - 'Doing F*** All?'

Delisted Free Agent.

Self-anointed I reckon.

Delisted Free Agent.

Self-anointed I reckon.

He was AndymaherSEN but got sacked so changed it to delisted free agent

Then went back with with his tail between his legs as will literally do anything for a dollar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back