Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't watch BBL when this clown is on. I just can't do it...

Hmmn ... I cannot watch the Tower of BaBeL unless there are entertaining clown commentators to make up for the absence of interest in the game. Unhappily there are none.

As a hardened Patriots fan who expresses disgust at the indiscretions of others, he has little to say over what a dirty campaigner Patriots owner, Robert Kraft, is.

hmmmm that is really interesting. I daresay if pressed on the issue andy would say its disgusting behaviour, but onto the next subject

I have found a use for Andy Maher...as a barometer of shitness.

If I hear Andy's nasal verbal diarrhea on any medium, i know it will be something completely uninteresting and switch it off.

s**t AFL and cricket games. Golf, his midday radio show....etc

100% failsafe.

Folks riddle me this?

Does Andy Maher know he asks excruciating long questions?

I have found a use for Andy Maher...as a barometer of shitness.

If I hear Andy's nasal verbal diarrhea on any medium, i know it will be something completely uninteresting and switch it off.

s**t AFL and cricket games. Golf, his midday radio show....etc

100% failsafe.
You can tell the s**t afl games when certain commentators are on it

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a moment of amusement as well in amidst all this turmoil. He had some extremist female representing some group pontificating to people about what they should do regarding women's football. It was pointed out that a former Fremantle who payed 6 games was someone who criticised a retired female player.

Then both these idiots diminished this player with a "only 6 games" line.

Maher backtracked later on, but I think the damage was done. You can criticise the "trolls". But Maher doesn't get he's the same s**t (He's just more polite about it).

There was a moment of amusement as well in amidst all this turmoil. He had some extremist female representing some group pontificating to people about what they should do regarding women's football. It was pointed out that a former Fremantle who payed 6 games was someone who criticised a retired female player.

Then both these idiots diminished this player with a "only 6 games" line.

Maher backtracked later on, but I think the damage was done. You can criticise the "trolls". But Maher doesn't get he's the same s**t (He's just more polite about it).
i heard that1!!!! someone took him to task on it too! Was that you? lol

I
But does he know he has a whiny excruciatingly annoying voice?
is it just me or does he look and sound like an elderly Millhouse Van Houten from The Simpsons?

“Oh, I hate these floodpants. (Milhouse opens the door and water rushes in) Hey, they're working! My feet are soaked but my cuffs are bone dry! Everything's coming up, Milhouse!”

I

is it just me or does he look and sound like an elderly Millhouse Van Houten from The Simpsons?

“Oh, I hate these floodpants. (Milhouse opens the door and water rushes in) Hey, they're working! My feet are soaked but my cuffs are bone dry! Everything's coming up, Milhouse!”
Andy Milhouse, that’s a cracker!

I

He's the dud

images

Latecomer to the thread here.

I kind of feel sorry for Maher, he’s the ultimate punching bag for everyone in the industry and the public, with his geeky look and cringeworthy phrases “Youse blokes” plus his awful laugh.

But you can’t say he doesn’t bring it on himself.

Latecomer to the thread here.

I kind of feel sorry for Maher, he’s the ultimate punching bag for everyone in the industry and the public, with his geeky look and cringeworthy phrases “Youse blokes” plus his awful laugh.

But you can’t say he doesn’t bring it on himself.
The problem with Andy Maher these days is he preaches to you

You need to like ....... or you are a ..........

All the ******* time

And he looks like Milhouse obviously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back