Ange Postecoglou Thread - Leading The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread, like many on social media, highlights how little some people still know about the size of Celtic FC. Not anywhere near anything in Europe at the moment but as a club they are still massive.

Congratulations to Ange winning his first major trophy in Europe.

Kind of amazing that the first reply on this thread 10 years ago was from a Celtic supporter.

People have short memories. His time as coach of the national youth sides were nothing short of awful. Still has to prove a lot to get anywhere near the national set up again. Also, his grand final opponent last season was Graham Arnold and look what he did with the national side.

Life comes at you fast.

Fantastic to see Ange doing so well at Celtic.

Kind of amazing that the first reply on this thread 10 years ago was from a Celtic supporter.

Life comes at you fast.

Fantastic to see Ange doing so well at Celtic.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him snapped up by a PL club next season. Inevitable progression for successful old firm managers.

Ange's Celtic can win the league against Rangers tomorrow night, what a job he's done. I'm sure some English clubs will come knocking soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? Might be the breath of fresh air that shower of s**t needs.
Realistically at this stage he is no chance. Even for a lesser premier league job he probably needs a better european showing next season.
i’m not saying he isn’t more tactically astute than a lot of current premier league managers but he’s not getting a gig on his current cv. And 0% chance United would be interested.

Even someone like Wenger who came from Japan and was a left field appointment still had strong coaching pedigree in France.

What amuses (and annoys) me about Ange's success at Celtic is all the Sydney Football Media snipers cough Robbie Slater who are now singing his praises, after several months hatchet job to get removed as Socceroos manager

Hypocritical sycophants.
Robbie Slater is irrelevant in the media now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back