Media Angles of the Sweet FA

Are you

• Acute

• Right

• Obtuse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Sweet FA, your best poster here again to bless you with another thread.

As I was taking a s**t I realised so much more about the league than any of you could comprehend in a single day. As I was pondering how a man so young could possess so many degrees and yet remain virile, sexy and edgy, my brain turned to trigonometry.

An elementary topic for a man of my intellect, but an interesting one nonetheless. Trigonometric ratios are sort of my version of sheep to count when I need a brain break, and as I calculated the angle of the sun I relation to its orbit around me, I realised something.

There are many Angles of the League, and I’ll take you through them now.

The Acute Angle

upload_2018-6-15_18-1-13.png

These are wholesome little campaigners, but perhaps lack a bit of substance. Sometimes these little fellas are just a tad afraid to stretch out and show their potential.

Not many left in the league, nobody has any ******* shame anymore so it’s hard for people to be oppressed.

The Right Angle

upload_2018-6-15_18-0-58.png

Strong, independent, bold. The right angle is literally and figuratively right. Haha.

These guys have the perfect balance between posting quality and quantity, the can run at all gears and are usually HIGHLY ******* INTELLIGENT posters who don’t need to be told they are good, they just know it deep down.

One of those, dear readers, is me. You could be right too if you subscribe to my eBook on quality posting.

Right Angle posters just know what the * is up. Banter on the field, quality analysis off the field, they are just the complete package and usually top 5 posters in the league.

Again, me. I am truly one of the rightest angles of the league.

Obtuse Angles

upload_2018-6-15_18-0-42.png

Basically the entire league. Stretched well beyond their intellectual capability, these posters post too much, the optimal about being between 0 and 3 posts a week.

This is where most of the league fits in. Stale, boring, vanilla, the league is now a melting pot of s**t posters and nasty blokes.

I intend to help shift the league backwards to a righter league. There is literally nobody more qualified for a job.

I will be launching a Pete Evans Style eBook shortly on quality posting in the Sweet FA. It’ll be free with my subscription service.

Look out for my future offerings, Angles of the league, and remember, strive for rightness, but if you’re not capable of it, you can buy my eBook!

Til Next Time!

This started off a really good thread but lost all credibility when you said "Pete Evans style Ebook"

You can pay for an ultra subscription to my content at discounted prices because I like you! Have PM'd you a legally binding document to sign.

I prefer Nicholas Angle.

* the angles

my celtic forefathers had their land stolen from them by these twats, who where then too piss weak to stop a bunch of frenchmen taking it from them

and its math

* the angles, * math, * this thread!!!

You can pay for an ultra subscription to my content at discounted prices because I like you! Have PM'd you a legally binding document to sign.
Didn’t work on Dennis ClarkeM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penis crumpet was a good signing for the demons. Better than all your other dicks

I was so heartbroken when that happened.

Actually may have been the precise moment I turned into a campaigner.

Yeah about that... there was no combine. You dropped by my office.

You were amazing at refilling the paper drawers though.
Clean hands test caught me off guard.

I'm a straight angle because I play like I'm lying down on the grass.

You literally had three options.

Rulebreakers like you are the reason I get no sleep.

Back