Universal Love Angry Clarko

Remove this Banner Ad

This ******* slob who's ruined 360, and is now sharing his half-wit thoughts on SEN, gets called out for what he is privately, then has a fit on live radio, because he is a hysterical, thin-skinned cockhead.

Nice job, Clarko. Stick it to him.

Yep that more or les covers it.

I listened to Robbo's take on the situation and i think he's missing the point

Why would you even bother mentioning in the article that Clarkson didn't return his call regarding the article? It was blatant character assassination.

The sideburned darling of the AFL was coached for about half a season 17 ******* years ago by that nasty coach who has never called me back about a story- I better leave him a voicemail...

This ******* slob who's ruined 360, and is now sharing his half-wit thoughts on SEN, gets called out for what he is privately, then has a fit on live radio, because he is a hysterical, thin-skinned cockhead.

Nice job, Clarko. Stick it to him.
You forgot 'Hird gob jobber'.

Love it when mods take it too the next level.

Take note Gralin!;)

Not quite. He said that Clarko has never contacted Bob Murphy. Clarko said in his presser that he spent half an hour on the phone to Murphy the day before and called out Robinson for lack of integrity (basically, making s**t up).

And see, this is the REAL story in this.
Not his hatred of Clarko after 5+ years ago when Clarko called him a Fat Campaigner at the end of a press conference thinking the mic was off.
Not that Robbo made a genuine mistake and some poor bunny is getting sacked for it.
Not that the editor created this situation.
The REAL story is that Robbo wrote an article with absolutely nothing to do with Clarko or Hawthorn, but attempted to insert a cheap dig at Clarko in it.
Then when called out, is trying to make it about anything else to deflect and again smear Clarko.
If the article is about Bob Murphy why even mention Clarko? Because he was basically saying Clarko thought Bob Murphy was s**t and was wrong!
That's a cheap point scoring exercise and like the Clarko contract, Cyril leaving, Mitchell trade, just another excuse for Robbo to settle an old score by proxy.
So don't try hide behind some magical father of 2, own your mistakes and admit Clarko caught you with your hands in the cookie jar!
I'm sure Al Clarkson (who hasn't called you since calling you a fat campaigner) is sitting at home tonight with a lovely wife, children and the admiration of 10000s of people worrying about you not returning his calls you self obsessed flog! There's a reason you sit alone at home with only your dog to listen to your drunken tales. Ponder that when you smear the character of Al Clarkson. I know who I'd rather have in my fox hole!

That's what Robbo just doesn't get. The fact of the matter is, he released an article belittling Clarko for not contacting Bob Murphy. He did so without checking with either of the only two people on the planet who could possibly know the truth of that; Bob or Clarko.

The fact that he subsequently says he corrected it and blames the water boy for not getting the corrections into print in time is irrelevant, and frankly, a little disgusting.

He wrote an article and sent it for publication. It was factually incorrect and impugned the character of the most successful football coach in recent history. He failed to pick up the phone to do a simple, basic, fact check - you know, the type you're taught about in first year journalism class.

He should be hauled over the coals for his reckless, and potentially harmful, lack of journalistic integrity. Clarko is lucky, in that he can get on the end of a microphone and call him out for the rubbish and lies he published. But what about young kids in the game and those less able to defend themselves?

A low act Robbo. There are no excuses for what you did. And you compound it by blaming the water boy for not "correcting" the article after you sent it for publication. Piss poor, mate. Piss poor.
That aside, why the hell is it anybodies business if Clarko and Murphy spoke or not?? Who actually cares?? Is this story??

Take out the biggest baseball bat Clarko. And whack hard.
Alastair Negan Clarkson - starting to dish some back...

the-walking-dead-season-7-negan-morgan-gallery-800x600.jpg1486665688

A low act Robbo. There are no excuses for what you did. And you compound it by blaming the water boy for not "correcting" the article after you sent it for publication. Piss poor, mate. Piss poor.

Are we surprised? This is Robbo's MO whenever confronted. Blame shifting, playing the victim, pretending he is motivated by a greater concern to hide his true agenda. It's up to the rival media groups to expose him for the hack he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Robbo - yes you - you fat campaigner...

I know you will be reading this, because of the insecurities you are showing...

Here's a tip (for free too!) - it is too late on this occasion, but for your future trolling stories, think about the consequences should the print version not marry up with the online version (as you are trying to use as a defense in this case).

Whether the water boy screwed up or not, no one cares from the public side - it is you who allegedly penned the article that carries the can for both flavours of presentation. Even if that water boy completely wrote a new worded article - its your name on the line. Just come out and say "ok fellas we at the Sun screwed up - but ultimately i am the one that got it completely wrong!"

:):):)
They dont call him Floggo for nothing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thought it was slobbo? Honestly how did he get the head gig at the herald sun? Must have been some great candidates. I would assume most of the coaches and the better part of the footy industry would see slobbo as a joke and not to be taken seriously

That aside, why the hell is it anybodies business if Clarko and Murphy spoke or not?? Who actually cares?? Is this story??

To clarify- Robbo called Clarko to ask him a few q's about Murphy, Clarko didn't answer. Robbo decided to write in the Murphy 300 game article that he had contacted clarko who coached him briefly at Werribee but that he didn't return his call. Clarko then did call Robbo and spoke to him about Murphy

Not quite. He said that Clarko has never contacted Bob Murphy. Clarko said in his presser that he spent half an hour on the phone to Murphy the day before and called out Robinson for lack of integrity (basically, making s**t up).

Its known that the Hawks were very helpful to the doggies with grand final preparations. not on the phone enough though apparently

Id say robbo talks out of his arse, but to be truthful, his talking arse would make more sense

Its known that the Hawks were very helpful to the doggies with grand final preparations. not on the phone enough though apparently

Id say robbo talks out of his arse, but to be truthful, his talking arse would make more sense
While we're at it, I'm sure every Hawthorn supporter celebrated the Sydney loss ...ahem .....Bulldogs win as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back