Recommitted Angus Brayshaw [out of contract 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol imagine shafting melb 2 years in a row at the trade table 😂😂😂

I wouldn't call the Hogan trade a win until he plays a few more games

On trade radio yesterday Josh Mahoney laughed at the suggestion and said unequivocally that Angus will be playing footy for Melbourne next year.

It ain’t happening gents.

This seems unlikely.

Let’s explore the possibility.

What would a trade look like.

Angus has an injury concern and was played out of position this year (probably to protect his head).

Langdon is most likely going to Melbourne.

Brayshaw without injury is worth more than Langdon.

Without injury Brayshaw is worth 7.
22 is about right for Langdon.

I’d rate a trade
Langdon plus 26
For
Brayshaw plus 40

I doubt it will include Freo’s first.

Thoughts?

This seems unlikely.

Angus has an injury concern and was played out of position this year (probably to protect his head).

I’d rate a trade
Langdon plus 26
For
Brayshaw plus 40

Thoughts?

As he is locked in until 2022, I’d say Langdon & 26 only. Although our list manager is Peter Bell, 40 might be a possibility.

This seems unlikely.

I’d rate a trade
Langdon plus 26
For
Brayshaw plus 40

Thoughts?
He was played out of position because we have to many inside miss. Nothing to do with head knocks, had played the last 2 years without issue. Last year he played as an inside mid and finished 3rd in the Brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This seems unlikely.

I’d rate a trade
Langdon plus 26
For
Brayshaw plus 40

Thoughts?
What the actual *?

That wouldn't even fetch one of Brayshaws boots.

Not in the top 15 players in a bottom two club. Is piss weak and has shocking disposal. Freo don't need to be chasing these s**t type of players, they need some actual quality.
Ron I know your thing is to have absolutely horrible judgment but this is worse than normal.

No chance he isn’t at Melbourne next year imo. Could be different when he comes out of contract though, especially if we bomb again next year.

Perth radio reporting Friday morning take it to the bank Angus brayshaw will be at freo next year.. read in to it what you want...

Could be in best interest of both clubs... clears room for Langdon Tomlinson & maybe Elliott. Jenkins?? He’d be a great fit at Melbourne

Perth radio reporting Friday morning take it to the bank Angus brayshaw will be at freo next year.. read in to it what you want...

Could be in best interest of both clubs... clears room for Langdon Tomlinson & maybe Elliott. Jenkins?? He’d be a great fit at Melbourne

We don't need to clear room for Langdon, Tomlinson or Elliot nor are we after Jenkins.

I would give melb a low 1st rd and a good 2nd rd for Brayshaw at the Cats, even then I think we would need to add a player...

I would give melb a low 1st rd and a good 2nd rd for Brayshaw at the Cats, even then I think we would need to add a player...

Agree. He has toured Freo’s facilities and been spotted around Perth this weekend. If he wanted to keep it on the d/l he is doing a terrible job at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back