Recommitted Angus Brayshaw [out of contract 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw him at Cottesloe yesterday with Jesse hogan but that doesn’t necessarily mean he is looking for a trade. He could just be visiting his two brothers who live out west and I am pretty sure him and hogan are really good mates so could be just saying a hello to him. The timing is a little interesting but I think that is just me reading to much into it.

This thread is laughable. He is not going anywhere unless someone wants to pay through the nose for him. The title says it all - contacted until 2022.

Contracts mean very little these days.

Hypothetical, what would it cost for any club (not just Freo) to get Angus Brayshaw ?

I saw him at Cottesloe yesterday with Jesse hogan but that doesn’t necessarily mean he is looking for a trade. He could just be visiting his two brothers who live out west and I am pretty sure him and hogan are really good mates so could be just saying a hello to him. The timing is a little interesting but I think that is just me reading to much into it.
The other brother is in WA too with the army.

Contracts mean very little these days.

Hypothetical, what would it cost for any club (not just Freo) to get Angus Brayshaw ?
Hypothetically no idea. It would have to be a premium because he's contracted, young, and arguably a gun player (poor 2019 but 3rd in brownlow last year). I'd say at least a first rounder for the talent and probably another first or second as he's contracted and the club wants to keep him.

Hypothetically no idea. It would have to be a premium because he's contracted, young, and arguably a gun player (poor 2019 but 3rd in brownlow last year). I'd say at least a first rounder for the talent and probably another first or second as he's contracted and the club wants to keep him.

First round pick, Langdon and Andrew brayshaw :p

Isn't his old man about to take over as Fremantle CEO? Wouldn't be that weird to have a look around the place your brother works and father is about to starting working without actually having an intention of going to work there yourself.

Isn't his old man about to take over as Fremantle CEO? Wouldn't be that weird to have a look around the place your brother works and father is about to starting working without actually having an intention of going to work there yourself.

Take your kids to work day?

This thread is laughable. He is not going anywhere unless someone wants to pay through the nose for him. The title says it all - contacted until 2022.

Pffftttt.

Contracts mean nothing.

Betts
Daniher
Fantasia
Neale
Etc
Etc
Etc

If a player wants to move - they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did not start the thread did I! Do you reckon it was a happy camp at the Dees this year? Lots of pi**ed off players. You don't fall away like that if its the happy kingdom.

No you fall away because over half your list didn't even get half a pre-season because a staggering amount of the list went in for surgery and your best 22 back 6 miss over half the season.

You're just talking out of your ass.

I’m happy with this freo will have to pay overs because he’s contracted
It's not binary like that. If a club doesn't otherwise want to release a player, yes overs is required. If they (as in the releasing club) have a requirement for cap space or currency, or a bit of both, then it's more like a normal trade.
That's how Hill got to Freo for a second rounder.

Not saying that's the case here, but if it does happen it will be because it is advantageous to the Dees, not kicking and screaming.

Langdon and future 2nd for Brayshaw and 2019 3rd?

Langdon and pick 7 for Brayshaw, Melbourne 2019 2nd?

Thoughts if Angus says he wants out.

No you fall away because over half your list didn't even get half a pre-season because a staggering amount of the list went in for surgery and your best 22 back 6 miss over half the season.

You're just talking out of your ass.

Wait and see. If Hill had nominated the Dees he would be open about it but doing the deal is the issue now. Agents are not stupid, they won't damage a players brand unless they have a high degree of confidence the players want out.

Pies had a ton of injuries in the off season and during it. Still made the prelim. Melbourne is an unhappy club.

Wait and see. If Hill had nominated the Dees he would be open about it but doing the deal is the issue now. Agents are not stupid, they won't damage a players brand unless they have a high degree of confidence the players want out.

Pies had a ton of injuries in the off season and during it. Still made the prelim. Melbourne is an unhappy club.

Oh look more talking out of your anus.

Melbourne were playing the Casey back line for over half the season, plus Melksham, McDonald and Weideman also missing significant chunks of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back