Angus Taylor, Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, did you see Milt is in trouble AGAIN:
or the Puig:

These mongrels are NOT above party politics.
Not sure how that makes Angus corruption any less corrupt but yes, they deserve what they get.

Not sure how that makes Angus corruption any less corrupt but yes, they deserve what they get.

Your sexual references needed to be exposed as the limit of your language & guess what today:

Your exquisite choke when corruption is front & centre, & AGAIN, its not one side of politics:

No self respecting cheer squad would want you on their side.

Ah, did you see Milt is in trouble AGAIN:
or the Puig:

These mongrels are NOT above party politics.
Like clockwork...

In one thread, insisting that Dan Andrews and his ministers could face jail for manslaughter; in another thread, whatabouting about Angus Taylor's misdemeanors. And yet, you think you're not partisan, not beholden to either side. You vote them in, you'll vote them out.

Funny how objectivity only exists for just you, isn't it? Or rather, it doesn't.

Like clockwork...

In one thread, insisting that Dan Andrews and his ministers could face jail for manslaughter; in another thread, whatabouting about Angus Taylor's misdemeanors. And yet, you think you're not partisan, not beholden to either side. You vote them in, you'll vote them out.

Funny how objectivity only exists for just you, isn't it? Or rather, it doesn't.

Subjectively objective is a thing...

Like clockwork...

He'll tell you that he's from the sensible centre, just like Tony Abbott.

Like clockwork...

Think I acknowledged the WorkSafe issue was a stunt & questioned the claim of industrial manslaughter - discussing an issue does impute support, but you can see it as you will.

I called the Angus Taylor pile on as searching for anything to hang its hat on, thats my opinion. Equally Colbeck should have resigned & that failure reflects on ScoMo's leadership. I certainly called the pathetic attempt to introduce sexual issues & replied to them in kind to demonstrate the feeble use of abuse & I pointed to corruption in the LNP as an example.
Corruption is not unique to one side of politics, nor is sexual abuse AS WE ALL KNOW.

Yep, at the moment I would vote for Dan, warts & all, ScoMo too. Come election day I'll make my call, you?
Are they perfect, is there a viable alternative, NO.

Am I entitled to my view, only as much as you are to yours, e.g my views rusted on voters effectively do not count on election day, the game is won down the guts not on the wings.

Think I acknowledged the WorkSafe issue was a stunt & questioned the claim of industrial manslaughter - discussing an issue does impute support, but you can see it as you will.

I called the Angus Taylor pile on as searching for anything to hang its hat on, thats my opinion. Equally Colbeck should have resigned & that failure reflects on ScoMo's leadership. I certainly called the pathetic attempt to introduce sexual issues & replied to them in kind to demonstrate the feeble use of abuse & I pointed to corruption in the LNP as an example.
Corruption is not unique to one side of politics, nor is sexual abuse AS WE ALL KNOW.

Yep, at the moment I would vote for Dan, warts & all, ScoMo too. Come election day I'll make my call, you?

Am I entitled to my view, only as much as you are to yours, e.g my views rusted on voters effectively do not count on election day, the game is won down the guts not on the wings.
I'm telling you, you're not as objective or 'swinging' as you think you are. You're every bit as rusted on in your own way. The reason I keep bringing this up is because you exempt yourself from the 'rusted on', deriding them and their inputs, despite you wearing your own blinkers even if you're blinded to them.

The WorkSafe issue was specifically about Dan & co getting done for industrial manslaughter as per the letter written by the LNP stooges...quoted by you and your right wing brethren multiple times...

The WorkSafe issue was specifically about Dan & co getting done for industrial manslaughter as per the letter written by the LNP stooges...quoted by you and your right wing brethren multiple times...

workplace-manslaughter-offences
Industrial manslaughter is an offence under different legislation. Its got a specific meaning to me, but in this context, I see where you are coming from.

That you dont think its newsworthy is up to you. The provisions that take in Dan & Co are being specifically excluded by the McAttack Govt in WA for very good reason - the devil is in the detail 37.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your sexual references needed to be exposed as the limit of your language & guess what today:

Your exquisite choke when corruption is front & centre, & AGAIN, its not one side of politics:

No self respecting cheer squad would want you on their side.
It has become obvious you can neither read or comprehend the written word.....

Maybe you could give me a small hint how your additional links make any difference to my original post?

Or is it simply falling back on the "your crims are worse than my crims" smokecreen?

Twins................
e5be45774f528160607e8b745c762a69.jpg

5568.jpg

Angus, you dodgy little man you’re next

So many people want Angus Taylor gone. He does not represent us. If you had to say to the people of Hume ‘Who is your ideal candidate?‘, no one would say ‘We want a bloke who appears to be in it for himself, has been plagued by scandals, who has voted against pensioners, dairy farmers and a federal corruption watchdog, and done little to act on climate change.’ So we have had people coming from everywhere, saying ‘What can we do to help?’

Angus, you dodgy little man you’re next

So many people want Angus Taylor gone. He does not represent us. If you had to say to the people of Hume ‘Who is your ideal candidate?‘, no one would say ‘We want a bloke who appears to be in it for himself, has been plagued by scandals, who has voted against pensioners, dairy farmers and a federal corruption watchdog, and done little to act on climate change.’ So we have had people coming from everywhere, saying ‘What can we do to help?’
he's one of scummos dodgy mates so as long as scummo has the majority support reckon he'll survive. he's managed to keep a number of incompetents in a job. stuart robert for example. what a drip.

Angus might have hoped with all the other *ups, this one might have been forgotten about

The department took the highest valuation that Colliers recommended and then added a premium of about 20% on top of that.

The water purchase from EAA was already controversial because of the company’s link to federal minister Angus Taylor who co-founded it.

Angus might have hoped with all the other fu**ups, this one might have been forgotten about

The department took the highest valuation that Colliers recommended and then added a premium of about 20% on top of that.

The water purchase from EAA was already controversial because of the company’s link to federal minister Angus Taylor who co-founded it.

Sounds like the litigation lawyers are about to get a little more work

It’s ok. I think they’ve found the person who is going to take the fall

what I'd like to see the acquisition recommendation document submitted to the acquisition committee.

for me the 20% could be a real issue or complete misleading and deceptive journalism. For example if there is excess water but a shortage of water forecast in the future due to say El Nino. Then it is logical the market price will rise and thus a premium required.

It would be interesting to see what other deals have been done and to compare terms and reasons for variances.

I hope this has been referred to the anti-corruption board, as integrity is too important.

he's one of scummos dodgy mates so as long as scummo has the majority support reckon he'll survive. he's managed to keep a number of incompetents in a job. stuart robert for example. what a drip.
yep, I mean he survived whole dodgy document thing

These things are outstanding for article writing. I expect there are at least 5,000 people I could get in Hume to talk poorly of their representative - there was after all 5,224 first preference greens voters in that electorate, another 27,223 we could get who voted ALP - that's 32,447 testimonies in a roughly 100,000 people electorate. That's huge. Nobody can deny that's huge. It's evidently so serious, see how many we have.

Angus Taylor had more than double the first preference votes of the next candidate and it ended up at near 63% to 37% in his favor.

I'm quite sure that there will be a targeted effort against him, it's important to keep people accountable but they have quite a mission ahead of them with that starting point.

what I'd like to see the acquisition recommendation document submitted to the acquisition committee.

for me the 20% could be a real issue or complete misleading and deceptive journalism. For example if there is excess water but a shortage of water forecast in the future due to say El Nino. Then it is logical the market price will rise and thus a premium required.

It would be interesting to see what other deals have been done and to compare terms and reasons for variances.

I hope this has been referred to the anti-corruption board, as integrity is too important.

The fact that the money got paid and instantly sent to the Caymen Islands should be enough for everyone to form an opinion on how "that water deal" goes with the pub test.

Obviously we are never going to know. Because no one is ever going to have access to the information and there is no mechanism to even investigate it.

Australia is one of the most corrupt nations on earth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back