Angus Taylor, Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction

Remove this Banner Ad

Can this bloke literally not stop lying?
What's to stop him? Morrison's Ministerial Standards :

The Australian people deserve a Government that will act with integrity and in the best interests of the people they serve.

Serving the Australian people as Ministers and Assistant Ministers is an honour and comes with expectations to act at all times to the highest possible standards of probity.

All Ministers and Assistant Ministers are expected to conduct themselves in line with standards established in this Statement in order to maintain the trust of the Australian people.

All parliamentarians are required to disclose private interests to the parliament. Given the additional powers of Ministers and Assistant Ministers, I expect them to provide me with additional information about their private interests to ensure there are no conflicts with their roles as ministers.

This Statement is principles based and is not a complete list of rules. I expect all ministers in the Australian Government to live up to the high standards expected of them by the Australian people at all times.

SCOTT MORRISON
Prime Minister

30 August 2018

For those interested, here's a link to more detail of these wonderful, to be followed at all times Ministerial Standards:

What happened to the promise of lower bills?

Just received a notice that my gas account is going up on 1st January.

Anyone else receive this notification or is it just Momentum Energy?

Perhaps, dare I say it, Angus Taylor is some sort of fraud?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"business sensitive" information......
LOL

" commercial in confidence "

I'm sure 1 of the fanbois will be along soon enough to tell us " it's Labors fault " and " they all do it "

It's just another one in the " Yeah we're in power now and sure , some campaigner used a comm car to take his sick daughter to hospital which started the outrage from the usual mutts on the right but you campaigners condoned ALL SORTS of dodgy s**t when you were in so stfu for a few years , yeah ??? " book we'll be using

Remove this Banner Ad

Back