Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
They can't even work out if he broke any animal cruelty laws. IMO it's obvious to everyone but the legal system.

Is it wrong to kill an animal for food? No, as long as it's quick and as painless as reasonably possible. Is it wrong to kill an animal simply because it stole food from your plate? Of course it is.

They can't even work out if he broke any animal cruelty laws. IMO it's obvious to everyone but the legal system.

Is it wrong to kill an animal for food? No, as long as it's quick and as painless as reasonably possible. Is it wrong to kill an animal simply because it stole food from your plate? Of course it is.

He can be charged with offensive/disorderly behaviour until the law catches up. It's hard to understand how there could be any confusion over this.

Well done loser.

Some people are an utter disgrace. I hate violence but if I had witnessed this, I would've had a fair go at this flog.
That story made me sick.

We've got a family of kookaburras who come here almost every morning, you can handfeed them. They're such gentle birds.

Stick to the topic at hand. You just couldn’t refrain yourself. Why do you get so offended when humans feed a greyhounds natural instincts? 😃
It's because you're a total hypocrite. When you're condoning live baiting with greyhounds, then your statement about the act of that guy doing what he did with the Kookaburra doesn't have any weight.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
It's because you're a total hypocrite. When you're condoning live baiting with greyhounds, then your statement about the act of that guy doing what he did with the Kookaburra doesn't have any weight.
I could be in here all the time and being all talk like you or I can get on with life and only call out the s**t that really matters.

The man who tore the head off Kevin the kookaburra has fled the country following a barrage of death threats and his lawyer is hitting back saying Kevin was a dangerous bird.

It's the "A kookaburra took my steak!" defence.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
The man who tore the head off Kevin the kookaburra has fled the country following a barrage of death threats and his lawyer is hitting back saying Kevin was a dangerous bird.

It looks to me like the killer is going to beat the wrap on a technicality.

I noticed he also used the Mrs Lovejoy defense.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
""Ultimately it will go, I think the community will demand it goes and I think basically we'll have it go but it will stay for safety reasons."

"It will go for encouragement reasons at some point in the future.""

CCollingwoodFCS

Draftee
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
They still need to be forced to race (with a whip, regardless of how 'soft' it is) by the jockey on their backs.

It was interesting to see Vow and Declare surge again in the last few strides of the cup on Tuesday, once Craig Williams put the whip away. Then again, Williams is a masterful at using just hands and heels to get the best out of a horse.

Poor kid, she's thoroughly traumatised. Local police are calling it a 'next level' incident.

Ezra, the two-year-old kelpie-border collie cross is believed to have been sprayed with poison and stabbed several times in the chest and abdomen last Monday night.

Owner Rhiannon Symons was inside the family home at a property at Glen Creek, about 50 kilometres south of Wodonga when she heard her dog yelping in the front yard.

Rhiannon told police she saw a man get into a dark blue Subaru wagon, with a loud exhaust and no number plates. It also had black roof racks and black wheels.

Do you think this lady got off lightly?

Hard call that one, a lady in her mid 70s did more jail on a breach of her bail for animal cruelty when thinking she's a saviour than many are sentenced.

I don't think a one year ban from having animals is enough though, this lady might be past it.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

"NSW Police said the 59-year-old man fired three arrows at the puppy, one of which hit the dog in the back of the neck. ..."

imho

Team Captain
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
johncock avoids charges
accd05b4440059f871af37436319bc9f.jpg

(traditional mobile phone footage)
edeee6edc29773010c73a8b2f1130c2e.jpg

imho

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
There are people on the SRP board trying to justify their actions because "tradition", and "city dwellers shouldn't point fingers". Would be more funny if it wasn't so sad.

It's disappointing, not smart either imo he kept his job. A lot of people signed that petition

I heard about this last night in a profilers podcast. After reports of about 400 finds of decapitated and mutilated cats Scotland Yard launched a three year long investigation 'Operation Takahe' to catch the Croydon Cat Killer doing post mortems etc. with findings it was foxes.

Interesting. I have an adopted cat I found half dead out the front so he's okay here but my house isn't random cat friendly with dogs who won't let anything in unless I say it's alright but the last few weeks the neighbours cats are showing up to sleep along the verandah with mine. It's strange and I've been wondering why.here but the other night out running I saw a big fox sneaking into one of the neighbours yards. I think the randoms might be staying over at my house assuming the protection of my cat's dogs.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

"A psychiatric report is yet to be prepared on a Sydney woman who stabbed her cat to death before throwing the therapy pet’s body off her balcony.

Celina Paige Shead, who had failed to “bond” with the cat, has also admitted stealing a white pomeranian dog which was dyed orange when recovered by police from her northern beaches unit. ..."

Back