Current Animal Abusers & Torturers - Woefully inadequate penalties

Remove this Banner Ad

Killing any animal should require a licence and ethical standards.

Anyone killing an animal without a licence should be immediately in breach of the law and have to justify their actions if questioned.

This is similar to speeding where you can be caught speeding but justify one’s actions and be let off.

Any torture, maiming or unjustified killing should face penalties similar to a crime against a human.

Stabbing a police dog is a big penalty, I hope he makes it. Kaos is a really well known dog.

A 21-year-old Milton man and a 24-year-old Enoggera man have both been charged with one count each of serious animal cruelty, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, serious assault police and obstruct police.

Stabbing a police dog is a big penalty, I hope he makes it. Kaos is a really well known dog.

A 21-year-old Milton man and a 24-year-old Enoggera man have both been charged with one count each of serious animal cruelty, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, serious assault police and obstruct police.

What I don't get is that the fwit would have known he was about to be arrested but stabbed the dog anyway. Gotta ask which of his two brain cells thought this was ok. What did he gain from it?

Last edited by a moderator:

This story is behind a HS paywall but here's an excerpt:
Aaron Shahin, 35, is accused of catching a cat and killing it by shooting it in the head in June, Ringwood Magistrates’ Court heard.
An alleged sicko accused of committing vile acts of animal cruelty has made a bid for freedom.

Aaron Shahin, 35, faced Ringwood Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday charged with six acts of animal cruelty as well as being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm.

Police charge sheets released by the court alleged Shahin was at home with his girlfriend in April when he caught two mice and told her he planned to burn them alive.

He took a blowtorch and allegedly held up one of the mice using a set of pliers and laughed as he burnt the mouse to death, the documents alleged.

This story is behind a HS paywall but here's an excerpt:

I don't understand how we can tolerate this conduct. Hard labour camps may not be in vogue but we seem to have many volunteers.

I don't understand how we can tolerate this conduct. Hard labour camps may not be in vogue but we seem to have many volunteers.

These are clearly cases where mental illness should be deeply investigated.

These are clearly cases where mental illness should be deeply investigated.

so true

I would say 99% of dangerous criminals have a mental health issue and only 1% truly just horrible people with no excuse. However, mental health is not an excuse for a crime, rather it is a reason for the need of outcomes.

Everyone needs a purpose in life and getting up every morning with work gives purpose and structure.

so true

I would say 99% of dangerous criminals have a mental health issue and only 1% truly just horrible people with no excuse. However, mental health is not an excuse for a crime, rather it is a reason for the need of outcomes.

Everyone needs a purpose in life and getting up every morning with work gives purpose and structure.

A very grey interpretation PR.

What passes for "dangerous criminal" slides between absurd to fully qualified.

A very grey interpretation PR.

What passes for "dangerous criminal" slides between absurd to fully qualified.

shop lifting vs a rapist with violence
drug dealer vs murder with clear intent

regardless, it is irrelevant as I'm suggesting mental health is not an excuse. so the classification is irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Jhamel Malik Paskel, 19, received a 25-year sentence in Duval County Circuit Court in Florida on Wednesday
  • He pleaded guilty in December to charges that included the shooting death of a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office K9 named Fang in 2018
  • Paskel fatally shot the dog as he tried to escape arrest for the armed carjacking and kidnapping of two women earlier on September 30, 2018
  • He received five years for the dog's death and 20 years for possession of a gun by a juvenile delinquent, aggravated fleeing, armed robbery and kidnapping

What he did is obviously so wrong but I do feel some sympathy, it's been a bit upsetting watching facebook groups hating on cats and asking for cages to trap them so the council can take them away.

JFC I thought this sex with chickens thing was a myth. How awful.

His name is literally Vile. I suppose this was his destiny

What he did is obviously so wrong but I do feel some sympathy, it's been a bit upsetting watching facebook

There's your first error

Remove this Banner Ad

Back