Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons - DLC out Nov 5th

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I just started playing this.
I may have added some from here.
Want to go exploring other islands as I smashed all my rocks. Didn't realise the rocks need to be farmed for iron ore with the shovel. I need iron ore so I can get my store built.

My code is SW 0975-5537-0689
Feel free to add me.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
What's the best way to grind miles? Just the usual random challenge things? I was only on day two yesterday and the island I got with my first ticket only had 3 accessible rocks and only one of them had an iron nugget. Then I had to grind out 5k for the organiser to expand my inventory because I stuffed up on the first day spending all my miles on junk. At least my house has a cool rug now though!

What's the best way to grind miles? Just the usual random challenge things? I was only on day two yesterday and the island I got with my first ticket only had 3 accessible rocks and only one of them had an iron nugget. Then I had to grind out 5k for the organiser to expand my inventory because I stuffed up on the first day spending all my miles on junk. At least my house has a cool rug now though!
When you get the Nook Miles + app, you get them very easily.
The other day I bought like 10 tickets for mystery islands and I'm back to 8k or something miles.

How many days in? My current nook miles + thingy would take a while to grind that many when I can only get 150-300 at a time.
But they're typically things you'd do anyway? Like sell items, collect 10 wood, catch 5 fish.

That's the ones. Is that the only source of miles or can you start getting more later?
You get them through other achievements as well.
But it does get much easier to get them. Also they're not that important.

Lol I just learnt that tree stumps won't grow back. Whoops, I nearly completely logged my island. I should note not to hit the remaining ones more than twice.
Wait. What? s**t.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve been undecided whether to pick this up but I think I’ll cave, a lot of people who have never played an animal crossing game are hooked. The Kinda Funny guys are obsessed with it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Just paid off the 198,000 bells for the first improvement to my house, instantly turned around to get another room.

348k bells!

F*** you Nook!
Money can be very easy to get so I don’t see it as that bad, just came back from an island for this lovely haul
ACB33083-192D-4A99-A0BE-3EE10AC47CA9.jpeg

Back