Streaming Animal Kingdom US 2016

Streaming Television
I saw the previews for it when I was in US earlier this year. It looks rubbish and seems to have shat on the tension and intrigue of the movie.
Its pretty ordinary, but I watch it. Ellen Barkin tries a peggy bundy (SOA) role. There is no plot and its 6 episodes in. Doubt it will get renewed

Eagle got a win

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
love this series. dont know why people are hating on it except for the whole Australian movie thing.
To be honest I couldnt give a s**t about the movie.
As for the comment above I'm guessing you have no idea what a plot actually means

I will tell you the plot as its pretty simple if you have actually watched the series.

17 year old kid who's mum overdosed and died has to board with his grandmother who happens to be a head kingpin into a criminal family.
6 episodes in his learning what the family is all about. I feel its been buliding nicely.

Last edited:
Just finished season two.. whoaaaa

Good show not enough people watching it.
Agree. The ending to season 2 is epic
Really sets it up for an explosive 3rd season thats for sure

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Season 2 has grown big time. The characters of Jay and Pope are awesome, as for smurf she has been awesome.

Loving the cartel link too. The storyline has been fantastic and almost edge of your seat action. Has it been signed for season 3

Ljc_86

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The guy that plays pope is killing it lately. Early first season I thought he was wooden and the weak link in the cast but with each episode he's becoming the shows MVP.

The guy that plays pope is killing it lately. Early first season I thought he was wooden and the weak link in the cast but with each episode he's becoming the shows MVP.
he was also in Southland - another great show

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Nicky is beginning to annoy the hell out of me. Too reckless and so darn stupid.

If she was at least good looking I'd be able to tolerate her, but she's a 4, maybe 5 at best.

Nicky is beginning to annoy the hell out of me. Too reckless and so darn stupid.

If she was at least good looking I'd be able to tolerate her, but she's a 4, maybe 5 at best.
pretty big knockers - both my wife and I agree on that

I would like the foucs in next series on the development of Jay, Pope's revenge and Smurf out organising the havoc.

Ljc_86

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For some reason it just doesn't and hasnt nailed the madness of the movie.

Its AK Lite.

Yeah I get where you're coming from. I would have liked for them to start at a time prior to J's arrival and then lead up to that and have the final season pretty much run like the movie did.

Just finsihed season 2 and thought this was a great watch. Season 3 has been set up well. Looking forward to May/June.

This looks very under rated on this board.
Yep agree.

The end of the second season was bloody great!

Back