Streaming Animal Kingdom US 2016

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I expected something to happen at that show.
But didn't expect that crash.That was surprise

I dont know whats bones (Angela) is up too something suss about her.

The crash should have been more....its all too neat how they get away with stuff on here.

Needs some more angst

But yeh, this Season has been good

One day though Pope is going to explode

young Smurf is way too tall.
the hotness is something i can deal with.

Edit: only 5 centimetres difference according to IMDB. Barkin just looks like a midget.
the show doesnt rely heavily on realism so stuff like old/young Smurf and the poorly staged crash don't bother me. i'm happy to believe whatever they put in front of me so long as it keeps being entertaining.

...within reason of course.

Last edited:
I reckon Jay took Bones (Angela) to that place on propose and left the cash there too.
well duh. he just wants to get her back on the gear...Jay is a sly *er.

was a fairly uneventful episode but there's a promise of lots of good stuff to come.

well duh. he just wants to get her back on the gear...Jay is a sly f***er.

was a fairly uneventful episode but there's a promise of lots of good stuff to come.
he wanted to test her out and she failed miserably

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

No need to take her out when she will do it herself.

Boring episode - reminds me of the middle rounds of most football seasons, just passing time
yeah i dont know what the point of her character was tbh

Unless she comes back in the last episode and causes chaos.

FWIW i reckon Pope will find out about Adrian and there will be a fight with them and Daryn

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I hope the Smurf back story is resolved

I hope it is resolved soon - but suspect it will run the season (trying to remember if these seasons go 10 or 12 episodes)
You have to assume she is pregnant with Pope in the backstory, but how things play out and why it is introduced this season rather than last (when Dennis Leary was in it) is interesting. I guess it is part of her death sequence.

I am keen to see why Jay held back on telling the others that he took out the Mexican chick and her boyfriend. He definitely had to go and I guess she did too. The show has recovered somewhat this season from my scathing critique of last season. Still not the same since Baz was taken out though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant believe she took Pope on a suicide mission.
...well i can but it's still a pretty low act even if somewhere in her twisted little brain it was the right thing to do.

i'm disappointed that the junkie isn't dead. don't know what she does apart from suck screen time from more interesting characters and annoy the s**t out of me.
also, I thought Smurf told J that she used to pull those pregnant hostage diner jobs with Manny yet in the backstory she's with Colin...which kinda makes more sense given he's the father.

looking forward to next season. i hope they find a way to still make parts of it creepy and awkward now that things have changed.

...well i can but it's still a pretty low act even if somewhere in her twisted little brain it was the right thing to do.

i'm disappointed that the junkie isn't dead. don't know what she does apart from suck screen time from more interesting characters and annoy the s**t out of me.
also, I thought Smurf told J that she used to pull those pregnant hostage diner jobs with Manny yet in the backstory she's with Colin...which kinda makes more sense given he's the father.

looking forward to next season. i hope they find a way to still make parts of it creepy and awkward now that things have changed.
still an episode to go

And maybe put in spoilers next time

oops. thought that was the last one. :oops:
TBF with an ending like that you would expect it to be the last episode of the season.

Makes you wonder wtf is going to happen in the last episode? Something with Jay & Deryn maybe?

Junkie becomes the new Matriarch

She is too big of a profile from past shows to be in an ensemble

That is my opinion only

The Smurf backstory arc continuing into next season (according to that article) is not promising news.
have it tie into introducing Craigs father?

Don't think that character has been in the show yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back