Streaming Animal Kingdom US 2016

Streaming Television
I have forgotten - where did the Dennis Leary character from last season fit in?
Just a past flame? Was he Derans father?
Derans father.

Just made me remember his mrs who hung around for a while seems to have disappeared half way through this season

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Derans father.

Just made me remember his mrs who hung around for a while seems to have disappeared half way through this season

She shafted them on the sculpture job - and then they took down the billionare dude when he was on the bike. I think they decided to go their own ways post that and Craog shacking up with the chick he knocked up.

She shafted them on the sculpture job - and then they took down the billionare dude when he was on the bike. I think they decided to go their own ways post that and Craog shacking up with the chick he knocked up.
yeah I remember that, that arc seems like a bit of a time filler tbh

The end of the last episode was a bit so so imo.

The final scene was so cliche and predictable which is the polar opposite of the end of episode 12

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
I thought the episode was not too bad - sets up some interesting storylines for the next season.

Last scene was a little lame. Of all the stuff they have done, that was like a high school rumble from a few middle aged men. Not really sure that proves anything to anyone!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I thought the episode was not too bad - sets up some interesting storylines for the next season.

Last scene was a little lame. Of all the stuff they have done, that was like a high school rumble from a few middle aged men. Not really sure that proves anything to anyone!

That the ordered way that Smurf went about things is now over?

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just finished. Barkin was cooked so smart move getting her out now.

Young Smurf is Vincent D’Onofrio’s daughter so the apple has fallen miles from the tree. Incredibly she’s dating Sean Penn 😮.

They needed to move things along after a middling season three and I reckon four was an upgrade.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
its been so long between seasons, so I should gave done a recap, but I soon got back on top of it all…
Go to YouTube and look for the Season 4 recap. We stopped 2 minutes in and went looking. It is an excellent reminder.

We liked that first episode

Pope now has some problems

Those twins with Smurf…wtf
And we came close to finding the origin of the Smurf name. I can’t find why on the internet anywhere. A few Reddit discussions.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Go to YouTube and look for the Season 4 recap. We stopped 2 minutes in and went looking. It is an excellent reminder.

We liked that first episode

Pope now has some problems

Those twins with Smurf…wtf
And we came close to finding the origin of the Smurf name. I can’t find why on the internet anywhere. A few Reddit discussions.

not sure if it came from the show or the original Aussie movie, but I’m sure I’ve heard the Smurf character name came from being born with umbilical cord wrapped around throat making her blue…

Back