Streaming Animal Kingdom US 2016

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourite shows although I sometimes feel it's a bit weak either on account of writing or quality of actors perhaps.

Not many shows these days I watch on a week to week basis thanks to the binge nature of streaming now but it has been enjoyable waiting for eps.

ending to this weeks show was totally unexpected, loved it!

Is this definitely the final season?

Not really sure where they're heading with it all.

Did not see the ending to this week episode coming at all.

There's another season coming (6th and final)

Yeah, with you on that bit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

…and that explains Pope

And FBI man…surely that’s not the end of that?
Ive enjoyed the backstories, however with this series, so much has happened I probably need to go back to the beginning and rewatch it.

Gosh when Smurf was committing those crimes back in that period where tracking and video surveillance wasnt really an issue, it would have been a lot easier to do "smart crimes".

Another season done and dusted.

As usual, although sketchy, the plans come through and the job is a success. Now we’re on to injuring ex Sons of Anarchy cast with ex Sons of Anarchy violence. And to finish it all off, we’re digging up the past…dun dun dun…

Its far from the worst show out there, but it is pure cheese at times. I’m still on board for season 6.

One question I have though, is how much older is Pope meant to be to his siblings? I assume young Pope is somewhere from 6 to maybe 8 or 9 years old… I always thought Baz was next, then Craig, then Deran. Surely one must be on the way in old-Skool Janine/Smurf world…

Another season done and dusted.

As usual, although sketchy, the plans come through and the job is a success. Now we’re on to injuring ex Sons of Anarchy cast with ex Sons of Anarchy violence. And to finish it all off, we’re digging up the past…dun dun dun…

Its far from the worst show out there, but it is pure cheese at times. I’m still on board for season 6.

One question I have though, is how much older is Pope meant to be to his siblings? I assume young Pope is somewhere from 6 to maybe 8 or 9 years old… I always thought Baz was next, then Craig, then Deran. Surely one must be on the way in old-Skool Janine/Smurf world…

Correct me if I'm wrong but Baz wasn't actually a family member, was he?

Also; towards the end of the ep Smurf announces to Pope and Julia that shes preggers

Correct me if I'm wrong but Baz wasn't actually a family member, was he?

Also; towards the end of the ep Smurf announces to Pope and Julia that shes preggers
Pretty sure Baz is not a blood family member.

Ive started watching S1 this morning lol.

Pretty sure Baz is not a blood family member.

Ive started watching S1 this morning lol.

Been a while since I watched back that far

Sorry for the spoiler.

Not the greatest show ever but still worth watching!

Been a while since I watched back that far

Sorry for the spoiler.

Not the greatest show ever but still worth watching!
Its worth watching but yes youre right its no masterpiece.

Its like Ocean's 11 on a tightarse budget. :drunk: Ironically one of the actors was actually in Oceans 13.

First time Im rewatching the series and wow. Jay was "innocent". Smurf and the uncles corrupted him to an extent.

Its worth watching but yes youre right its no masterpiece.

Its like Ocean's 11 on a tightarse budget. :drunk: Ironically one of the actors was actually in Oceans 13.

First time Im rewatching the series and wow. Jay was "innocent". Smurf and the uncles corrupted him to an extent.

As much as I like them in some ways, I think Smurf (Ellen Barkin) and Pope (Shawn Hatosy) could have been cast better.. might have actually had a very different effect on the show. Smurf in particular, I never thought she was as bad ass as she was trying to be - not in the way that Katey Sagal nailed her role in Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back