Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Just completed Monster. Wow, just absolutely brilliant. Naoki Urasawa clearly did his research and the construction of the characters was exemplary, the Dub was good too. I am now extremely keen to get my hands on the manga.

Just completed Monster. Wow, just absolutely brilliant. Naoki Urasawa clearly did his research and the construction of the characters was exemplary, the Dub was good too. I am now extremely keen to get my hands on the manga.

Once you're done with Monster (Manga) check out his other works. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm - Absolutely huge fan of anime and manga, it was the single driving force which made me want to learn Japanese.

Reading Naruto at the moment, loved the anime, but am tired of waiting every week for the episodes to come out so I thought I'd get ahead. (It's gonna be a bummer when I catch up to the manga.)

I can't say I'm watching anything at the moment, although next on my list is Cowboy Bepop. I just watched a comedy called Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily lives of high school boys.) I think some people will appreciate the humor in it, depends if you can relate to the show to be honest. I enjoyed it, was laughing every episode.

Any other Akagi and Kaiji fans?
Akagi is one of my most loved animes, Kaiji is ok but the Akagi protagonist was a lot less frustrating. Both shows gave me some useful life lessons, had a great deal of "feels" watching them.

I've watched a decent chunk of this quarterly season's anime so far, and I must say there has one which has really caught my eye already. Interesting concept, philosophies and characters. Furthermore, there's some blood and gore which really had me on the edge. It's called Shingeki no Kyojin. (Attack on Titan in english) I don't want to give much away but it's fantasy, action, drama and the manga is apparently pretty famous.

Equus I reckon you'll appreciate it. They are only like 3 episodes into it so far but it's certainly worth watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back