GreyWind

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
The missus and I wish we'd done that; it's frickin' torture waiting each week.
So far so good as well. Haven't seen any spoilers on reddit, here or through mates. Hoping it stays that way, excited to finally watch it.

omgfridge

dark
Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Just watched the Demon Slayer film, enjoyable for a film to actually be part of the overarching story. Good mix of humour and action throughout.

SSSSSS

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination
Just watched the Demon Slayer film, enjoyable for a film to actually be part of the overarching story. Good mix of humour and action throughout.

Ufotable did a great job on the animation. Characters are pretty cliche and generic (which is to be expected) but the visuals are amazing.

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Wano is seriously good. I mean, last chapter was awesome and this week is also pretty damn good

Mitchell Madness

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
Currently reading Cells At Work before I watch the anime.

If anyone e hasn't heard of it, it's pretty much an anime/manga text book about the human body, with the white blood cells being written as the mysterious anti-hero.
2 chapters in and the central white blood cell has taken on an aliem-like pneumatic cell, and been witness to a plague of ceedar pollen taking over the body

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Been reading various Junji Ito works plus Death Note and Demon Slayer. Bought Death Note shortly after watching the anime some years back but only recently started reading it. The art is sensational. Stuck in a rut with anime - been watching Akagi but it is becoming a chore. Thinking of starting Mr Tonegawa or Joran. Got Crunchy Roll so any recommendations are welcome.

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
if you haven't gotten on to it then y'all need to watch Megalo Box season 1 and Season 2. One of the best sequel imo.

Season 2 is up to episode 11 and so far I think it will be anime of the year. Sad it doesn't get as much attention as some others ie. To Your Eternity,

Awesome music as well

omgfridge

dark
Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Haven't watched it yet and have had mixed emotions about the rebuild series so far but Evangelion 3.0 + 1 is out on Amazon Prime (aka the 4th film).

Been waiting so long, I'd almost forgot.

LiquidCrow

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Haven't watched it yet and have had mixed emotions about the rebuild series so far but Evangelion 3.0 + 1 is out on Amazon Prime (aka the 4th film).

Been waiting so long, I'd almost forgot.

Saw it on the weekend. Really enjoyed it, but I've been a fan since seeing the series it as a teen on SBS in the late 90s. Feels like Anno has evolved his craft, and there's a much needed sense of closure too.

omgfridge

dark
Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Saw it on the weekend. Really enjoyed it, but I've been a fan since seeing the series it as a teen on SBS in the late 90s. Feels like Anno has evolved his craft, and there's a much needed sense of closure too.
Awesome, yeah im a big fan of the original series and especially end of eva.

Decided to rewatch the whole seriea first before the finale. Want some fresh perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
This is why unstable people shouldn't have access to the internet.

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Clearly not :p
Hey Kappa,
I woke up to a nightmare last night as DemonCare dragged me down some worm hole ... He obviously dragged you there too! Your point about unstable people accessing the internet is particularly valid.

What a fricking freak!

thefendoff

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
your chest
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Hadn’t watched any anime since high school but then during first lockdown I rewatched all of NARUTO and since then I’ve watchd All of demon slayer, my hero academia and jujutsu Kaisen. will continue down the rabbit hole

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hadn’t watched any anime since high school but then during first lockdown I rewatched all of NARUTO and since then I’ve watchd All of demon slayer, my hero academia and jujutsu Kaisen. will continue down the rabbit hole

I’d recommend Attack on Titan, Mob Psycho, One Punch Man, Haikyuu , Tokyo Revengers are some notably great anime’s you’ve missed and can catch up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad