Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Search for tengoku daimakyou on Disney
Thanks mate, been enjoying it.

Now finishing Vinland Saga S2 and been catching up on Dr. Stone.

Also started and finished Hell's Paradise, instant fan, premise and story hooked me.

As per my av, while I think I'd prefer Jujutsu Kaisen to continue the main story, it's still great seeing the background of Gojo.

Not long till Gear 5 Luffy, pretty hyped for the animation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the trailer for the live action One Piece on Netflix coming out soon. Not sure whether I'm more excited for it or scared of what they might do to it seeing how much I love the anime but the trailer looked somewhat promising.

Just saw the trailer for the live action One Piece on Netflix coming out soon. Not sure whether I'm more excited for it or scared of what they might do to it seeing how much I love the anime but the trailer looked somewhat promising.
It looks okay, I just can’t see one piece translating to live action all that well with the outrageous character designs.

just started reading Berserk am on deluxe volume 3 and its starting to heat up can see why its so hyped up
just wanna note i just finished the eclipse of course no spoilers but it has WRECKED me what did i just read

it really is incredible tho but man wtf

One Piece live action dropping in about 10 minutes. Anyone else gonna look?
Just finished watching, was a lot better than what I was expecting. Given how much material there is to work with, was curious to know what they would choose to cut out to fit into 8 episodes, but the end product was quite satisfying. While there are a lot of differences to the original manga, I think it was acceptable as most of the memorable moments were present, as well as most of the character development and backstories.

Just finished watching, was a lot better than what I was expecting. Given how much material there is to work with, was curious to know what they would choose to cut out to fit into 8 episodes, but the end product was quite satisfying. While there are a lot of differences to the original manga, I think it was acceptable as most of the memorable moments were present, as well as most of the character development and backstories.
I like how it broke from the manga and anime a bit. I didn't like
no Johnny and Yosaku but understand why, but i did enjoy a more mature Luffy, more mature Garp, and the Usopp/Kaya kiss was adorable and necessary.

Finished live action One Piece tonight. I wasn't sure at first but it definitely grew on me and has charm.

Not an easy show to adapt and while it all doesn't work its a fun watch. Some of the casting they've actually nailed too (Mihawke for example). Shanks was one early on I didn't think fit but the last scene sold me. Also love the 4th wall breaking for the wanted posters.

Keen for a S2.

Comment on few of the ones I'm currently vibing with

Anime:

Shangri-La Frontier - Sold already on this. Love the premise, just the 3 episodes out but all been a blast.

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead - Also a load of fun. Early eps sold me quickly and some of the animation is stunning.

Jujutsu Kaisen S2 - I mean look at avatar, everything happening right now is pretty hype.

Spy x Family S2 - Welcome back 🤗

Dr. Stone, Vinland Saga to be caught up on and still need to find where I got to in Hunter x Hunter.

Manga:

One Piece - Popping off.

Demon Slayer - Read ahead and now can't wait to see some of these fights animated.

My Hero Academia - Just started reading from where anime is up too.

Jujutsu Kaisen S2 is awesome. Didn’t see this coming as haven’t read the manga. Still getting though Hunter x Hunter and Psycho Pass slowly. Still reading Golden Kamuy, Monster, Blade of the Immortal, Gantz, Lone Wolf & Cub plus some Junji Ito works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back