BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Re-read Hunter X Hunter after the long hiatus and some of the newer chapters are annoying to read with the over-analytical walls of text.

Also watched Violence Jack:Evil Town and that movie was brutal.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Excellent manga im reading right now - Miss Komi is bad at communication. Very lighthearted and fun manga with great characters. The way it can get a story across with the main character barely talking is impressive.
1546901406082.png

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Focused a lot on other characters at the moment which is a tad disappointing
I think the premise of the show will get tiring really quick if they just focued on him. I dont mind it, However it feels like a bit of a chore at the moment.

Agree with what they are doing however feels like a bit of an effort to watch ATM

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
I think the premise of the show will get tiring really quick if they just focued on him. I dont mind it, However it feels like a bit of a chore at the moment.

Agree with what they are doing however feels like a bit of an effort to watch ATM
Yeah not saying it should all be about him but he’s almost hardly been in last few episodes from memory

New Season of One punch man. Opinions?

Finished strong, but after the absolutely ridiculous quality of the animation from the first season I just really struggled with much of S2's art direction.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Finished strong, but after the absolutely ridiculous quality of the animation from the first season I just really struggled with much of S2's art direction.
Yep Thank you. I thought it was great but watching it against wasnt the greatest visual experience

Recently checked out Saga of Tanya the Evil which is some kind of WW2 alternate history/universe story. Concept piqued my interest, but most characters didn't really seem to develop enough.

Back