Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Brought this last night.

Super Saiyan level 4 Goku and Vegeta fuse from Dragonball GT it's awesome.

Goku.jpg

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Tired twice, second time I got half way through and gave up.
It takes off around episode 14-15 where it stops being a silly monster of the week show and becomes a serious intellectual mind trip with emotional intensity turned up to 10. The last 10 episodes are some of the greatest tv ever put together.

You just missed out.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Brotherhood is actually better than the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The finale (10 episode or so revolution in the city) of brotherhood is brilliant and an amazing ending. However, the overall quality of writing and music is much better and more mature in the first but it lacks the finale since it wasnt written at that point.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
It takes off around episode 14-15 where it stops being a silly monster of the week show and becomes a serious intellectual mind trip with emotional intensity turned up to 10. The last 10 episodes are some of the greatest tv ever put together.

You just missed out.
Maybe needs a third try one day 👍

Jmac2225

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Decided to take a trial sub at Anime Lab today and started watching Dragonball and its way better than I was expecting tbh. Really funny stuff can't wait to watch some more.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Watching

Jujutsu Kaisen - Enjoying this immensely. Love the intro/outro.
Attack on Titan S4 - First episode was great, now the usual slow burn. So hyped.
One Piece - I'm about 20 eps behind.

Recently watched The Great Pretender on netflix which was good.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Ooh it's just getting good now.
Got a little tired of Luffy fighting 4000 people in the prison. Big Mama is about to rock up though it seems so hopefully some good fights.

Got a little tired of Luffy fighting 4000 people in the prison. Big Mama is about to rock up though it seems so hopefully some good fights.
Oh, you're there. Just wait. It's awesome.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Oh, you're there. Just wait. It's awesome.
Caught up finally tonight well this morning. Gentle reminder One Piece can be epic outside the filler. Kaido and Big Mum teaming up, Warlords being disbanded, Sabo incident, Luffys dad even talked and I'm just glad to be out out of that prison watching Luffy beat guads for fun.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
I’m currently watching and up to date with Jujutsu Kaisen, Black Clover and Attack On Titan. Also watching Naruto and One Piece but nowhere near up to date as I only started watching them this year. Almost half way with Naruto (not Shippuden) and still at about episode 20 with One Piece. Long way to go with both lol.

Without spoiling, I really rate Attack On Titan as one of the best I have seen in terms of storytelling and pacing. I’m really enjoying Season 4 right now.

Also, I hope that Melbourne’s lockdown doesn’t interfere with me watching Mugen Train :(

Back